Help Im concerned!

sidermanwi

Im in my first grow and my plants leaves have started to droop and curl and turn darkis purple and some fan leaves are dying and turning yellow as well. I have tried to post pic but they ended up in grow room setup labeled help. Wish I could make it easier but would apreciate any and all looks and input. Thanks all!!!:bongrip:

Im in my first grow and my plants leaves have started to droop and curl and turn darkis purple and some fan leaves are dying and turning yellow as well. I have tried to post pic but they ended up in grow room setup labeled help. Wish I could make it easier but would apreciate any and all looks and input. Thanks all!!!:bongrip:

sider...you have no info . no pics...not much to go on brother...

start flushing the plants......Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

There are pics, they end up in the photo gallery under growroom supplies

Help7.jpg

help41.jpg

They don't look to bad bro...what do you got in the pots and other info, nutes, ph,feeding sched , your temps ????and so on....

Fox farms Light warrior soil
ph 6.7
T5 lighting
Nutes are Humboldt Verde
Temps are 70- 75 degrees
Been giving nutes every fourth watering in dosage on jug
18- 6 light cycle
Fan circulating continuosly
Have no clue on ppm as I havent invested in the test equipt and thats about it.:roorrip:

Fox farms Light warrior soil
ph 6.7
T5 lighting
Nutes are Humboldt Verde
Temps are 70- 75 degrees
Been giving nutes every fourth watering in dosage on jug
18- 6 light cycle
Fan circulating continuosly
Have no clue on ppm as I havent invested in the test equipt and thats about it.:roorrip:

flush them to start over .... get the ph between 6 and 6.5.....,Feed them nutes every 3 days and flush once a week,,,should need no water in between.

Good advice ledtester.

How old are the plants sidermanwi?
Lightwarrior is a great starter soil to let the roots grow easily but it lacks nutrients. In my opinion its time for a transplant. The look slightly over watered and a little hungry to me. Read ledtesters post 'How to oxygenate and aerate your plants root' great write up, the link is in his posts. You can use his methods during transplant.

In my opinion I would transplant to Fox Farm, Ocean Forest. That will give them 3+ weeks of nutes. You don't want them to get root bound, that will take a lot away from your yield. A wider, shallower pot will let the roots grow out horizontal also. When the roots have a chance to grow outwards, the plant itself will grow outwards and become bushier.

With all of that said, and it all being my own personal opinion.

Your set-up looks great bro! Plants look great too, you are doing well for your first grow. Nothing better than a clean grow area, your plants will respond better to that...its all about a good vibe for them!

Keep up the good work, your in the right place for answers to your questions.

flush them to start over .... get the ph between 6 and 6.5.....,Feed them nutes every 3 days and flush once a week,,,should need no water in between.

PH of a soil grow should be at least 7. 6.5 and under is way too low and the plant will lock out vital nutrients.
The only thing wrong with those plants in the pic is that they are too low in ph and have probably already exausted the nutrients of the Light Warrior soil which is a very mild and light weight soil for clones and seedlings.
It looks like they're in 2 gallon containers so maybe a transplant into a 3-5 gallon pot with fresh Ocean Forest, Happy Frog, or Pro Mix etc will perk up those plants.
I'm not familiar with Humboldt's verde so I dont know what it offers but mild regular feedings of a balanced fertilzer will also help the cause.

Lights, air, and everything else is solid. There's absolutely no need for you to invest in a ppm meter for a soil grow. Follow Humboldt's feed chart and you should be fine when it comes to nute strength. If in doubt about the strength, I've found it easier on the plant to go with more frequent mild feedings instead of heavy feedings followed by plain water.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom