Help in my first grow

fgamez002

Hello Everyone

This is my first grow, and i have ran into some problems that i am not quite sure what they are, i have looked at a lot of pictures of problems but i just cannot decide on what the problem is.
To start with, my setup is a small 3x4 bathroom which i have painted in white and i have a 270 watt ufo led light, with a 6 inch cooler bringing in air from the outside and a 6 inch cooler taking the air out.
My plants are now in the 6th week and they measure about 15 inches the led lights are at about 20 inches from the top.
I started the seeds in miracle grow potting soil, waited four weeks before i made the first feed, 1/4 strength flora series, that same week i transplanted to 1 gallon pots, since i have only fed once with 1/2 the strength plus full strength calimagic. For the 1 gallon pots, i mixed 1 part construction sand, 1 part soil and 1 part miracle grow potting soil.
I have tested my ph and it is at 6.3 and ppms are at 356.

Now i see that my bottom leaves are turning yellow and advancing up , and some have just fallen off, also the tips are turning brown.

I would appreciate some help.

IMG_20150909_174716084.jpg

View image in gallery

Hello thanks for your post, i tríed to attach the pictures,hope you can see them, about the miracle grow i am not sure if it has nutes, i will go to the store tomorrow and check on a bag and let you know.
Thanks

nute burn for sure, your soil probably has time release nutrients in it. Most people would recommend staying away from miracle grow as it is not the best for cannabis. You could probably get your light a little closer too, seems to have some stretch. On a side note nice amp and tap in the back ground. ; )

Thanks go4snypr, should i hold back and not give them any more nutes or should i flush them? I will lower the light.
Yes those little amps get the job done and are very cost effective too!!!

Thanks for the information

you have to be careful when flushing with miracle grow. If it has nutes in it, the more you water the more nutes you will release. what are you using the amp for?? is it not a cable television amplifier?? fuzzy picture in the living room?? lol

Ok i went to the store and found out the miracle grow i used had nutes in it as you suspected. Do you think my best bet would be to just change the soil as Muncho1 says?
Yes it is a small cable tv amplifier it is for outdoor use if you wanted to improve your cable inside your house you could use an indoor which has a cord so you can conect it to the 120 volt outlet and it has a slope and attenuation knob which would be easier to use.

you can either change the soil, or quit giving it nutes and hope the miracle grow works well with the plant. I would probably change the soil. Some people here have had luck with miracle grow though, but from what I have read, its not the best.

Back
Top Bottom