help/info simple setup

I agree with lab. I have a little nute burn on a few of my leaf tips.

And I couldn't possibly care less :) I just make a small adjustment at the next feeding, and slightly reduce nutes.

2 times a week might be a little too much water. It'll depend on plant size, roots, pot size, and medium mixture. Make sure the moisture level in the soil is really low before watering. The top of the soil should be completely dry, and even after that's dry, I wait before watering.

Just being a noob fellas new to growing just making sure its all good problem free thanks for all the help

I'll get one sorted

Been looking at pH meter's can you get a 2 in 1 soil+water ??

Been looking at pH meter's can you get a 2 in 1 soil+water ??

I'll tell you now, those meters do suck a bit. BUT....... I use one myself. I have the 3 way meter that tests moisture, PH, and Light.

The light meter part is useless, it's kind of a novelty and then it becomes useless really. I just don't use it.

The Moisture meter is a little helpful. I can wait until the soil on top of my pot gets dry, then I can use thaat meter to give me a good idea when I need to water again.

The PH meter is eh.. ok. I mean.. it works, but it's a needle pointing in a small space between 7.0 and 6.0 and you have to figure out where it is exactly. If your budget is tight, buy this meter, it will help more than no meter.

If you have money available, buy the digital meter. They're far more accurate. They won't have a moisture meter, but there are other ways you can check that.

I'll see if I can get a moisture+water one there's a lot into growing eye opening stuff I grow mine from seed the first week in seed they grow 10cm so I moved the light to slow growth as I didn't know nothing about growing took me 6 weeks to find a good site till I found this one all the info and help I need so a big 5* to 420 MAG and amazing work to all the member's

If you have the $, go with a digital PH meter. The accuracy of your PH is more important that having a moisture meter as well. Especially if you're new to growing altogether, and have very little, or no experience in gardening prior to this. (I had several years of experience in gardening, with a tight budget, so I chose the cheaper meter)

And once you have all the supplies and things needed to grow, your second grow is easier. I haven't had to buy a single thing for my second grow. I will likely have enough supplies now for a few more grows before I need to buy anything else, assuming nothing breaks, like lights, fixtures, fans, microscope, etc..

Thanks for the info fellas got one on its way got a 3 in 1 meter light/pH/moisture cheap but it will do for now

Back
Top Bottom