do i try lst or other techniques?

DrTentgrow

Hello i am on my first grow and i have 3-4week old white widows and 2 week old power plants on the go i have a large grow tent (dr240) i was wondering what would be the best technique to get max yield from my plants i was thinking about lsting ect ive only got 1 600w hid and im using it on one side of my tent i also have 2x 250w cfl's which i can use to if needed. i could afford another 600w hid in about a months time so i was thinking maybe use the 2 cfl's on the other side of the tent to have more room to veg and then swap them for another 600w hid at a later date.

have a look at my grow journal to get a better idea of my setup thanks for any help i receive from you helpful bunch.

Hey DrT, seeing the ones that are going this time, and using soils, I would say to start with the size of container 5 gallon - 20 liters, would suffice, Veg out plants on a 18/6 and lst them or top and bend. I prefer the later. Good nutrients in the proper dosages and at the correct time of plants life, I.e.. Vegging . Flowering. I tend to really spike up the "P" during bud using Budswel. With a Fox Farms Big Bloom chaser, Wood ash, and Bat Guano soil toppings.

Hi cherma thanks for the advice im already on a 18/6 light cycle and will keep it that way through out the veg stage. ive already got canna terra nutes and will be using them i might add some bat guano do you think that would be beneficial? i read in a book that there's little need for pots over 11 liters if the plants will be harvested within 3 months but i maybe wrong if i do transplant it'll be in to 16 liter pots you mentioned top and bend i will have to research that. could you explain to why i should top and bend so i understand what im doing better thanks for your help it's greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom