Help - Its brought my plant inside to finish budding - Need Help! Please

saurelio

I lined my closet with foil.. added a fan and one CFL light.... The size of the closet Is 2 feet squared in about 8 feet high and was told CFL work well. MY question is how many many light do I need on this 1 plant... The plant was doing great outside until the temperature dropped to 40 degrees so I brought her in
Please help any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to post a picture but I don't know how

Re: HELP.. Its brought my plant inside to finish budding... NEed Help!!!Please.......

You'll need more than one light. Get a light strip like you use in your bathroom and you can use screw in splitters that allow 2 bulbs in one socket. 8 or 10 bulbs should keep it healthy.

Re: HELP.. Its brought my plant inside to finish budding... NEed Help!!!Please.......

exactly here is what i did..
IMAG07584.jpg
IMAG08351.jpg
IMAG1162.jpg
IMAG10012.jpg
IMAG10314.jpg
IMAG12683.jpg
IMAG12873.jpg
IMAG12892.jpg
IMAG13722.jpg
IMAG14101.jpg
You'll need more than one light. Get a light strip like you use in your bathroom and you can use screw in splitters that allow 2 bulbs in one socket. 8 or 10 bulbs should keep it healthy.

What wattage are you using for the bulbs? That looks awesome thanks for your response... in trying to post a a picture but my phone is not allowing me to... Did you do the whole thing in the closet and if so how long to harvest every 3 months right

I'm glad I found this forum... I first bought heat lamps.. lol

What's the energy bill range for your operation... I'm looking to do 4 plants ideally in my bedroom closet wondering if I should just buy on big grow light versus 4 bbathroom strips like your doing or buying one big grow light????

Back
Top Bottom