Grow light help

You need a timer that recovers your settings, the qbs turn on when the power comes back.

I'm not sure if it recovers after a power outage, but try to check out the Sonoff pow r2

Thank you for your reply, I ordered a couple of Century 7 day timers which have battery back up included. That Sonoff looks pretty interesting, I may need one or two of those...

Ok I am 4 weeks into veg, 3' x 3' tent, I am using 260 watt quantum board, I have QB at approx 24" above plants and I have adjusted brightness down (don't own a par meter). All is growing well thus far. What distance should light be from plants in veg / flower stages?

Depends on the output, but get that light closer ASAP, 24'' is way too far away!

Dim the light. no lower than about 50%, rather than raising it.

In flower you can go as close as 10-15cm above canopy

:passitleft:

A rule of thumb is to hold your palm under the light and move it towards the light, when the palm is looking bright white don't go closer than that.

A rule of thumb is to hold your palm under the light and move it towards the light, when the palm is looking bright white don't go closer than that.

Thank you for your reply, I dropped them to 18" for now. I am afraid if I drop light to low I will shrink my coverage foot print too much. Plants are growing well, absolutely no stretch. Plants are indica, 3- critical kush and 1- cbd critical mass. Very short and very bushy, leaves are fricken huge.

I just read a article by Nebula Haze "How to use a cheap Lux meter to increase yields". I just ordered a cheap lux meter on Amazon, I should have it in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom