Help! Little Bugs In Soil - Flowering Plants

cliftoma

Just noticed today when I watered that some tiny brown bugs came out of the soil when I watered. I have not noticed them before. They don't seem to be on the plants but in the soil. They run around fast but don't seem to be flying or anything.

I have seen people recommend neem oil and/or soapy water. I don't know if this will work since the plants are close to finishing and I don't want the treatment to affect the bud. In fact, they probably have only a week until finish. What should I do?!! Please help

Any pics?
Could be beneficial guys eating some root pests.
For future, you should introduce Stratiolaelaps scimitus at the propagation stage and they’ll persist in the soil for the life of the crop, feeding on all sorts of soil pests like fungus gnats, root aphids, thrips pupae, overwintering spider mite, springtails, etc.
They are kind of tan/white/brown in colour. Could maybe even be what you’re seeing. They’re native all over North America.
Send pics if you can.
Don’t use oils, soaps, or chemicals, waste of money.

I was just reading in another members journal about using sugar water kill pest late in flower. He also said it makes the buds sweeter and the fan leaves get huge after words. This came from a very reputable grower here in the 420mag community. I've never tried this myself just something I read about so I can't personally vouch that it works.

Back
Top Bottom