Help me now question on Tangerine Dream

sideways00711

Hi Everybody,
New to this site, have been an enthusist for quite some time and am kinda perplexed, few months ago I was given a few clones of TD. They were very touchy in that they hated HPS, so I put them on MH and they just barely hung in there, almost dumped them several times, finally took them out of the dirt pots, and put them in a 1/4 strength Dutch Master AB Grow and they took off like stripeed assed apes, grew so big and so tall on one I now have it growing sideways as it has reached the 7 foot celling where the lights are (groweing DWC) in five gallon buckets. they grew so fast I had to remove all the other plants. Now they are in week five of flowering and the baby buds are "lining up" well and there are a huge amount of them,but no smell, no crystalls so it looks like they are a long long way off till harvest.
Have read a lot of mixed reviews on this strain and was wondering if anyone has first hand experience and will explain that they are late bloomers maybe??
THank You in advance.

Oh yes I forgot to mention the big one goes through about 1.5 gallons of water nightly, I have been suppliminting the new water with 1/4 strength Dutch and they be looking good except for the weak young buds, I feel they should be getting to show the skank dont ya know asm I wrong??

Back
Top Bottom