Help me out if u can

johnnybuds

i got 2 plants on a good light forgot what they in some soil i had i dont think its a good one should i put them in bigger pots and change soil

or any stuff i can buy to help my plant or soil like chems?
:allgood:

Jonny: No offence dude, but the first part of your post doesn't make much sence. Try using some punctuation.
Should you put them in bigger pots? What size pots are they in now? I've read that a general rule of thumb is that your plants should be in 1-1.5 gallons of soil for every foot of height they will get. So a plant that will be 4 feet high by harvest should be in a 5 gallon bucket at least.
Should you change the soil. I don't see how you can do this w/out damaging the roots. You can transplant them to bigger pots if needed and add better soil to the bigger pots.
Chems? There are pleanty of good fertilizers on the market. Peters, Miricle Grow... Pick one w/higher nitrogen content for veg. growing, and one w/higher Phosphorus content for flowering. The 3 numbers on the package (like 20/10/10 or what ever) stand for the amount of nitrogen, phophorus, and potasium (N/P/K). The comercial fert's will also contain the right amounts of trace minerals that your plants will need. Start with 1/2 the recommended dose strength so as not to burn your plants out.
On the last page of the "General Cannabis Cultivation" section of this forum there are several well written articles about growing. One is called The Joy of Growing, and the other is the last post in that section. Read them, and anything else you can get your hands on. There is also a world of good grow info to be found everywhere else on this site. Check out the grow journals. Especially Matanuska Valleys grow journal, and P420's grow journals. Knowledhe is power dude, and on this site, it's all free for the taking.
Vin

ight thanx man

which is more important though that its high in

Not sure exactly what you're refering too, but higher nitrogen content for veg. growing, and one w/higher Phosphorus content for flowering.
Vin

Back
Top Bottom