Help me please!

TurkiShroom

Hello wonderful people of 420.
I have 3 clones in my tent and they started having problems with the leaves, as you can see in the pics.
My temps are around 20-24C, but my humidity is on a constant low between 40-50%. I thought it was due to Ph problem so I started giving them sensi grow and B52. Thinking if I can sort the Ph my babies can get some Phosphorus, which I think the problem was, but now 2 weeks has past and they have not gotten better. Is this because I have a low humidity in the tent or is it some other problem?? Please help me I do not want to lose them.

I think you have switched problems from pH to excessive nutrients.

Back off the nutrients. Water a few times with just water. Unfortunately, if you can't pH the water, this may not help.

You may need to put a minimal amount of nutrients in the water just for pH buffering(1/4 of prescribed or something lower).

This may take a while. The damaged leaves may not recover. Only the new growth will tell if you have fixed the problem.

I think you have switched problems from pH to excessive nutrients.

Back off the nutrients. Water a few times with just water. Unfortunately, if you can't pH the water, this may not help.

You may need to put a minimal amount of nutrients in the water just for pH buffering(1/4 of prescribed or something lower).

This may take a while. The damaged leaves may not recover. Only the new growth will tell if you have fixed the problem.
Thank you very much for your reply buddy. I was going to just give them water as you said but as you said again, was afraid the Ph problem would not be resolved. But as you say i will defo use a little amount Ph buffer, I usually give 2ml per litre but will dop that to 1ml per litre, would that be cool?? Thank you again wonderful being for your help. respect and love

Thank you very much for your reply buddy. I was going to just give them water as you said but as you said again, was afraid the Ph problem would not be resolved. But as you say i will defo use a little amount Ph buffer, I usually give 2ml per litre but will dop that to 1ml per litre, would that be cool?? Thank you again wonderful being for your help. respect and love
I think any reduction in nutrients will help. But if you can't pH your water, you need something to make sure the pH is right. That is why the small amount of nutrient solution.

I think any reduction in nutrients will help. But if you can't pH your water, you need something to make sure the pH is right. That is why the small amount of nutrient solution.
Thank you again buddy I'm gonna give that ago and see what happens. Peace and Love

Have you checked the soil and the underside of your leaves for pests? What are you growing in?
I have checked and haven't seen anything, I'm growing them in normal soil the only kind I can find around where I am, it's German turf. I mean could this be from humidity being too low, because I took clones from them just when they were going bad and even the small clones are turning the same. Thank you for your reply dude. Peace an Love

Hello wonderful people of 420.
I have 3 clones in my tent and they started having problems with the leaves, as you can see in the pics.
My temps are around 20-24C, but my humidity is on a constant low between 40-50%. I thought it was due to Ph problem so I started giving them sensi grow and B52. Thinking if I can sort the Ph my babies can get some Phosphorus, which I think the problem was, but now 2 weeks has past and they have not gotten better. Is this because I have a low humidity in the tent or is it some other problem?? Please help me I do not want to lose them.

Turk if you check out my grow journal, you can see pics that I posted of my Auto Blueberry. It has the same patterns and spots as yours, although not quite as severe. Nutrient deficiencies can show up as a result of under fertilization, or too much fertilization in the form of lockout. It can also show up due to PH being off which can prohibit the uptake of certain nutrients. You have to be sure of which one you have. In my case, I am almost sure that this deficiency is due to my soil not being fertile enough, because my PH is at 6.8 and I haven't been adding any extra nutes. So with that, I purchased some Dr. Earth organic fertilizer supplements and added them to my soil along with a 1 to 2 inch layer of earth worm castings. I also added a couple of teaspoons of Azomite rock dust. I also believe part of my problem was my soil not being "Alive" with beneficial bacteria, which the Dr. Earth supplements that I purchased are full of. They are pretty cheap at 4 and 6 dollars a pack. The directions say to add a half cup for 5 gallons of soil. This fertilizer is all natural and cannot burn your plants. The bacteria in the soil will help to break down the soil and create a symbiotic relationship with your roots. I would invest in a decent PH pen if I were you so you can at least tell where you are as far as PH. Also In my experience with soil, is that it is very easy to over fertilize with liquid fertilizer. I have found that even using half the recommended dose in soil was almost always too much. I started using 1/4 the recommended dose, then eventually switched over to all organic for my soil grows. It is just easier to let nature take it's course in my opinion. I hope this helps you Turk.

Turk if you check out my grow journal, you can see pics that I posted of my Auto Blueberry. It has the same patterns and spots as yours, although not quite as severe. Nutrient deficiencies can show up as a result of under fertilization, or too much fertilization in the form of lockout. It can also show up due to PH being off which can prohibit the uptake of certain nutrients. You have to be sure of which one you have. In my case, I am almost sure that this deficiency is due to my soil not being fertile enough, because my PH is at 6.8 and I haven't been adding any extra nutes. So with that, I purchased some Dr. Earth organic fertilizer supplements and added them to my soil along with a 1 to 2 inch layer of earth worm castings. I also added a couple of teaspoons of Azomite rock dust. I also believe part of my problem was my soil not being "Alive" with beneficial bacteria, which the Dr. Earth supplements that I purchased are full of. They are pretty cheap at 4 and 6 dollars a pack. The directions say to add a half cup for 5 gallons of soil. This fertilizer is all natural and cannot burn your plants. The bacteria in the soil will help to break down the soil and create a symbiotic relationship with your roots. I would invest in a decent PH pen if I were you so you can at least tell where you are as far as PH. Also In my experience with soil, is that it is very easy to over fertilize with liquid fertilizer. I have found that even using half the recommended dose in soil was almost always too much. I started using 1/4 the recommended dose, then eventually switched over to all organic for my soil grows. It is just easier to let nature take it's course in my opinion. I hope this helps you Turk.
Hey there Retrix
Thank you very much for the info you have provided buddy, great help.
Since the problem I have given them Sensi Grow and thankfully that helped them wake out of the situation. They are much healthier now, I guess it was to do with Ph in the soil, as the Sensi grow sorted the Ph out I guess. they have now gone in to flower and are doing great, which makes me great:) But again I thank you and all at 420 for feedback. Take care wonderful being happy growings<3

Back
Top Bottom