Seeking help! PLEASE HELP ME!

ilovekush

i have had some pH problems, that I have been working out, and all my girls are looking better. BUT now im encountering this problem:
l_3103fbde209540a78798f8af5458d612.jpg

As you can see it looks like its turning yellowish brown. I figured this couldve been light burn but I moved the plant to the farthest away from the light i feel comfortable with and she only got worse....

l_08eef670ae634f579e928e98e6da3705.jpg

(She is in the back right corner)
the temp is at a 77-80 average and the humidity is about 38% - 43%, it slightly fluctuates because my whole house cannot hold good humidity. This is really frustrating because i only want the best for my child, ha, but cannot figure this out. I have a book called Marijuana Garden Saver and it is not being as much help as I would like, its saying light burn, and I feel the contrary.

Thanks. PLEASE HELP.

Re: Seeking help!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

need more info...grow medium, feed used, light source, first impression is nute burn but thats a very uninformed guess..

Re: Seeking help!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Growing Medium: FoxFarm Happy Frog
Nutrients: 2 wks @ FoxFarm Open Seasame, 1 wk @ Beastie Bloomz
Light source: 400 HPS

i did have some pH problems, that seem to be getting much better since the beastie feeding. Let me know if you can help. Thanks Man!!

ilovekush said:
Growing Medium: FoxFarm Happy Frog
Nutrients: 2 wks @ FoxFarm Open Seasame, 1 wk @ Beastie Bloomz
Light source: 400 HPS

Hey man. I have had the same problem. Are you giving them the recommended dose of 1/2 of the Beastie Blooms? Are you using any of the other FF nutes. They might be low on N. You can use the boosters by themselves but it IS NOT recommended. The Big Bloom is the FF trio helps with the salt build up. What is your nute mix exactly per Gal?

Back
Top Bottom