Help me purp og dwc

Adzheng02

It's ugly, it's dry, some resin production, Slow growth, are my t5 hung too high? It's vho so I don't know. any advice will be appreciated and if you think you can teach me more than what it's worth, I can compensate you. Known for donating to good hearted people. I believe good things happen to good people, so why I keep screwing up during flowering. Three years into this shit, soil, coco, ebb and flo , drip, hand water, you name it i tried it and I fuck up every time. countless dollars wasted on nutes and electric bill and I'm still paying 17 a gram at the fucking dispensary 20 miles away. Not including the gas driving there. I can choose cheaper buds for a better price,, but Its quality is not standard. any feelings or thoughts not related to dwc please reframe from posting. I just want to have 1 successful grow for once. Thanks for looking.
image2281.jpg
image2282.jpg
image2284.jpg
image2283.jpg

I know 6500 k is for veg, I just got con'd and received 8 broken t5 3k so I'm still getting over it.

Hairy buds :cool: I think your t5's are a little too high, like you said, would try to lower them a bit maybe at an angle to accommodate for the angle 8-10" from the tops of your buds. Con'd on your 3k what happened? That's not cool at all! I would say you are going to want some warmer spectrum t5 lighting for flowering but if you can just let them ride out under the 6500k's. How long have they been in flower Adz? I feel ya on the dispensary prices, total scam.. Did the same as you an opted over to growing my own buds to gtfo of the damn dispensary scene, hope we can get you some nice homegrown sir! :high-five: CA

did u notice a drastic change in bud sizes during certain weeks of flower as i am in week 4 of blue lemon thai and the buds are so small compared to these 1s of yours ! i know lighting and al the other factors come into this but im just wondering is their certain times during flower that you notice a drastic change i have noticed change but no wher near as much as i thot i would have four weeks in

Back
Top Bottom