Purp og dwc help

Adzheng02

It's ugly, it's dry, some resin production, Slow growth, are my t5 hung too high? It's vho so I don't know. any advice will be appreciated and if you think you can teach me more than what it's worth, I can compensate you. Known for donating to good hearted people. I believe good things happen to good people, so why I keep screwing up during flowering. Three years into this shit, soil, coco, ebb and flo , drip, hand water, you name it i tried it and I fuck up every time. countless dollars wasted on nutes and electric bill and I'm still paying 17 a gram at the fucking dispensary 20 miles away. Not including the gas driving there. I can choose cheaper buds for a better price,, but Its quality is not standard. any feelings or thoughts not related to dwc please reframe from posting. I just want to have 1 successful grow for once. Thanks for looking.

Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - Dwc recirculating
Light - 760 w t5 vho
Nutrients - Advanced nutrients / house and garden
Medium - Clay pebbles
EC - 2.1 - 2.4
PH - 5.5 - 5.8
RH - 40% - 45%
Room Temperature -74 - 82
Solution Temperature -68 - 72
I am in need of help. Buds are small, not much scent, not a lot of resin ,buds on top are drying up and hairs turn to a light orange color. i should be in my 5 th week of flowering. I am growing only 6. It's the purp og # 18 by DNA genetics. I did very well in veg, I have no idea what I'm doing in flowering phase. am I feeding too much? Very slow growth, roots aren't slimy but the bottom of the roots are like black.and smells acidic . I don't know if it be cuz I never dilute Algen extract, I pour caps in to increase ph , which is monitored on a combo meter by blue lab, just hoping to find mr nice here to help me finally have a successful grow. If you can help me, it would be fantastic. Thanks for looking
image2284.jpg
image2281.jpg
image2282.jpg
image2283.jpg

I know 6500 k is for veg, I just received non refundable broken 3k t5 vho. 8 /8 came successfully crushed even though the package was heavily wrap in that bubble paper thing. I'm still getting over it.

You'll get this whupped, no worries brother. How close are your lights? Use the "hand test" to determine proper height. If you can hold your hand at a certain distance without it feeling uncomfortable, the plant will be okay with it too. They share our temp preferences pretty closely. If your hand gets uncomfortable and hot, that's what the plant would also feel... I'm not as familiar with the vho's, but the hand tedt is a good starting point. The color spectrum on your bulbs is a small issue right now and not causing any serious concerns to worry about.

Here or in other thread... Would be curious to know more specifically the breakouts of all nutes and additives you've been using in bloom.

Base nutes I run 3 part ph perfect from advanced, big bud bud factor, bud candy, phosphoload, hammerhead, bud blood liquid , nirvana, b1, carboload, rhinoskin, budswell and ancient earth. Any suggestions?

Base nutes I run 3 part ph perfect from advanced, big bud bud factor, bud candy, phosphoload, hammerhead, bud blood liquid , nirvana, b1, carboload, rhinoskin, budswell and ancient earth. Any suggestions?

My biggest suggestion is to simplify for a few days to a week as I mentioned in your other thread. Once they start perking up, make sure you only use the additives recommended by advanced for the stage they are in now (for example, I don't think they should be getting bud blood now - not that I'm suggesting you are giving it now either). Personally, again if it were me, I'd cut out the carbs too until you have things dialed in better. Carb products can sometimes be a headache in hydro and it's questionable how much benefit you get in hydro. They tend to work best as a way to feed soil. Lastly, Advanced products can run a little hot for some strains. I'd run things at about 75% to 80% of recommended dosage, with exception of rhino skin (which is silica) and can be run at 100% without concern as far as I know.

It should be noted that it is better to underfeed than overfeed. They don't need as much as you think and success can be had with base nutrients only. The more you add to the "soup" the more likely you will have issues. Once you have things clicking, add "additives" and "boosters" more to accomplish desired goals in a one at a time fashion. I'd also suggest lurking and looking for someone good, and experienced, with AN products. I have some, but limited, experience with them. Keep in mind, AN would like you to think it takes all those products to have good results because they sell more products. They make good stuff but really want to sell you the moon whether you need it or not.

My biggest suggestion is to simplify for a few days to a week as I mentioned in your other thread. Once they start perking up, make sure you only use the additives recommended by advanced for the stage they are in now (for example, I don't think they should be getting bud blood now - not that I'm suggesting you are giving it now either). Personally, again if it were me, I'd cut out the carbs too until you have things dialed in better. Carb products can sometimes be a headache in hydro and it's questionable how much benefit you get in hydro. They tend to work best as a way to feed soil. Lastly, Advanced products can run a little hot for some strains. I'd run things at about 75% to 80% of recommended dosage, with exception of rhino skin (which is silica) and can be run at 100% without concern as far as I know.

It should be noted that it is better to underfeed than overfeed. They don't need as much as you think and success can be had with base nutrients only. The more you add to the "soup" the more likely you will have issues. Once you have things clicking, add "additives" and "boosters" more to accomplish desired goals in a one at a time fashion. I'd also suggest lurking and looking for someone good, and experienced, with AN products. I have some, but limited, experience with them. Keep in mind, AN would like you to think it takes all those products to have good results because they sell more products. They make good stuff but really want to sell you the moon whether you need it or not.

I could not agree with you more.I have been using advanced nutes for years now...even before all the ph perfect hype....not sure if it is hype...we will see on this next grow......anyhow...great advice...I'm new here and really enjoy the atmosphere!!......:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom