Help me

大家好。我住在中国陕西。我们在当地种植大麻的历史悠久。我们种植苜蓿,使用它的植物纤维并吃它的种子。但是去年,我在一个臭臭的排水沟中得到了一个外国品种,这就是问题所在。它的种子比苜蓿种子大得多,我得到的种子的颜色是灰白色,比椭圆形的苜蓿种子大得多,它接近圆形,看起来像大豆。去年我在12月的冬天得到了它(我住在北半球)。去年我记得当我看到里面的植物时,它非常高(大约三米,背光),它的茎有绒毛(我们当地的苜蓿干很光滑),我记得它的茎更厚更难破碎比苜蓿。当我收获它,我记得种子荚和周围的嫩叶上有很多THC树脂,而且非常高(12月,当植物死亡,芽变脆)。当我服用它时,我有一种高昂的身体感觉,一种愚蠢的微笑和强烈的勃起感。今年4月,我在地上种植了苜蓿,这是山顶上一个阳光充足的地方。现在它比苜蓿更成熟。今年,两个较大(超过4米高)的大麻植物从那个臭水沟中的阳光充足的地方生长出来,它看起来像一棵密集的圣诞树。我在山顶种植的植物非常短(不如我的膝盖高)。女士们,先生们,我是中国人。我们在这里对大麻知之甚少,所以我不知道它是什么,籼米或苜蓿?一世' 给你看图片,你可以帮我识别它。我的英语太可怕了。我翻译了翻译。

Hello everyone. I live in Shaanxi, China. We have a long history of growing cannabis locally. We grow cockroaches, use its plant fibers and eat its seeds. But last year, I got a foreign breed in a stinking drain, which is the problem. Its seeds are much larger than the alfalfa seeds, and the seeds I get are grayish white, much larger than the elliptical alfalfa seeds, which are nearly round and look like soybeans. I got it in the winter of December last year (I live in the northern hemisphere). Last year, I remember that when I saw the plants inside, it was very high (about three meters, backlit), its stems were fluffy (our local dryness was very smooth), I remember its stems were thicker and harder to break. . When I harvested it, I remember that there were a lot of THC resin on the seed pods and the surrounding young leaves, and it was very high (in December, when the plants died, the buds became brittle). When I take it, I have a high body feeling, a stupid smile and a strong erection. In April of this year, I planted cockroaches on the ground, which is a sunny place on the top of the mountain. Now it is more mature than 苜蓿. This year, two larger (more than 4 meters high) cannabis plants emerged from the sunny part of the stinking ditch, which looks like a dense Christmas tree. The plants I planted on the top of the mountain are very short (not as good as my knees). Ladies and gentlemen, I am Chinese. We know very little about marijuana here, so I don't know what it is, glutinous rice or glutinous rice? I will show you pictures, you can help me identify it. My English is terrible. I translated the translation.
IMG_20180826_150419.jpg

Hello there. I realise english may not be your first language but it would make things easier for us if you could chuck whatever you write into a translator for us. :D
こんにちは。私は英語があなたの母国語ではないかもしれないことを理解していますが、あなたが私たちのために翻訳者に書いたものを掴むことができれば、私たちにとってより簡単になります。
https://www.systransoft.com/lp/japanese-translation/

这是一种野生的外来物种,我在臭臭的沟里。但我住在中国,而不是阿富汗或巴基斯坦。所以我发了这篇文章,因为我很惊讶他们看起来像籼稻

Back
Top Bottom