嘿大家。I'm newbie.
如何开始成长。
LED灯,Growbox,我准备好了。
现在,
我应该使用多大的花盆,因为我了解到自动花不宜太小,否则会限制生长。
如果我应该使用哪种土壤?能使我的植物更有营养吗?

请告诉我,
谢谢。
Welcome friend, hope we can translate cuz DAM. ????

嗨Golnin,

欢迎来到420。您能翻译得更好,包括图片吗?
嗨013
``我为我的翻译软件感到抱歉。
``我也在学习英语。
我的意思是,我想了解土壤。What should the soil for planting consist of?
土壤成分?
Screenshot_20210115_011659.jpg

嗨,比尔。
I need to know the soil composition. Is it suitable for planting?

Screenshot_20210115_011659.jpg
It seems suitable. And carbendazim kills mold which is good but i don't know how it will work around your roots. :thumb:

Yes looks good but soil mixes work better when cooked for 30 days. To cook soil, mix up your ingredients very well, and water them in, place in storage tub or barrel with lid for 30 days. The tub shoukd build up sweat or condensation on inside of lid. Don’t know about that carbendazim ingredient either but sounds much like using cinnamon which is anti fungal too. The idea of cooking is to help soil break down and not be too hot and for microbes to get established.

seaweed or kelp is good to add, also worm castings

Yes looks good but soil mixes work better when cooked for 30 days. To cook soil, mix up your ingredients very well, and water them in, place in storage tub or barrel with lid for 30 days. The tub shoukd build up sweat or condensation on inside of lid. Don’t know about that carbendazim ingredient either but sounds much like using cinnamon which is anti fungal too. The idea of cooking is to help soil break down and not be too hot and for microbes to get established.

seaweed or kelp is good to add, also worm castings
I was wondering about the carbendazim. Being anti fungal will it kill microbs around root zone. It mustn't hurt I guess or they wouldn't put it in right?
013 is smart to recommend cooking it 30 days. Could burn your babies.
:peace:

Thanks Bill! Don’t know for sure about that myself but hope it cooks down to something useful. Nutty Professor doing some no cook soils but in most cases it’s gonna help to get the sweat and breakdown started to blend the ingredients together
Coco so much easier, I looked up those ingredients basic except that c....? A little kelp in a tub of that mix should work well. Geez hope im right. I know Nutty is i freeken rocket scientist at these things.

是的,看上去不错,但煮30天后,土壤混合物的效果更好。要煮熟的土壤,请很好地混合食材,然后将其浇水,放入带盖的储存桶或桶中放置30天。浴缸应在盖子内侧积聚汗水或冷凝水。也不知道多菌灵的成分,但听起来很像使用肉桂,它也是抗真菌的。烹饪的想法是帮助土壤分解而不至于变得太热,并使微生物得以生长。

最好添加海藻或海带,还有蠕虫铸件
好的,谢谢。您的建议对我很重要。翻译中的某些单词可能有误,但我想我明白了。
thanks again.