Help My buds wiegh nothing and there crunchy

dhetep

Hello All, I am new to the growing scene I recently harvested a Hash Plant and bubble gum after eight weeks. I got good resin production the temp ranged between 82F and 75F. Using GH Floral series, Kool Bloom, Floralicious plus. 500w HPS. The lights was 12 inches from the plants. The buds looked good on the branch. After only to days the buds were bone dry. They were hanging in a card board box air circulating via ceiling fan. When I went to clip them off the stalk most of the bud crumbled in my fingers. There are plenty of crystals bud very little bud. I will post some pictures later. Additionally the buds have very little scent if any. I spoke a small piece and it was a creeper kind of high all in the for head at first then gradually down to couch lock. Any help, suggests as to what I can do to prevent this from happening again will be greatly appreciated. The seeds were ordered from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices

Here are some pre-harvest pictures.

Sounds like you have a very low RH in your house...or where ever your curing area is. I have similar problems where I am at, things tend to dry out very fast, usually too fast. If they're bone dry after two days try tossing them in a glass jar after only a day when they are still semi-moist and 'burp' it once or twice a day until properly cured. That's all covered in that link that Joe gave though...but hopefully that makes you curious enough to look it up :) Good luck!

Thanks Lil Neutrino and ChcagoeJoe for the info. My RH ranges between 27 and 35% with an average temp of 77F. I'm sure that was the problem.

Back
Top Bottom