Help needed from expert! please

1stimer

ok, i have a plant closet/in a 2by 8.5 feet closet only realy using one side i have 400wtt mh light on it now i keep it 14 inches away from the plant, the plant has 6 total leaves and its about 2.5 inches tall. i had to turn light off for about 6 days and left it in the dark it didnt die i had 1 the other one died, this one is still going the closet has two sliding doors so should i crack one side to let in fresh air and use my 1.5 by 1.5 fan to uxhaust the air out the other side so the ventilation is good? should i leave one of the sliding door completely open and let the fan push out the air? or close it some just enough for the fan to fit and have the other door crack about 1 inch?so fresh air can get in? (NOTE: thats the side where the plant is where all the floil is and light, the walls are also panted flat bright white and i have the intire close mylar foiled) the soil i am using is the same soil from when i had to tuurn the lights off i never changed it just watered added a little root stimulator and put the lights back on it. could that old soil be a problem? should i transplant into fresh soil into bigger pot now? do i put the thermometer in the closet or in the room out side the closet to track the temp? right now i have it in the closet on the far wall and i keep it around 80degresFH, i am germinating 2 more seeds i bag seed and another wonderwoman seed. i can use the advice the plant seems to be growing ok just want to know i am going about it the correct way or at least a way that an make my first plant grow to a budding stage.

i am getting alot of different advices on the light times 18/6 some say 24 always. some say they need the some dark times. right now i am doing 18light/6 dark give or take a couple hours i have to get a better timer. and when to switch from MH to HPS i know MH at this stage but some say its a myth between the two doesnt matter witch one is on just the light times.

some questions are dome i should know them just helps to have the advice from experts with hands on experience doint it now at my stage that have done it before or had a similar situation and benefited out of it and grew his or her plant to a good budding.

and some qustions i asked about already i just kind of need a complete good advice.

sorry about the long ass thread
thanks for the advice
1stimer
:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom