Help needed! Many photos

chickenpop

Hey guys, im currently running GDP and Bubba K in hydros. Both strain showing signs of sickness. Any input would be appreciated.

Nutes AN A+B, Big Bud, B-52, CarboLoad, Zym @ 3/4 of recommended strengh
Room temp 85-90
PH 5.7-6.0
Non CO2

03373.JPG

GPD going on week 5. Around week 3 the fan leaves started turning bright yellow with the small leaves turning light green.
03186.JPG

Heres a close up of a fan leave
04047.JPG

Heres a pic of my bubba kush going week 3
04445.JPG

04643.JPG

As u can see my plants are doing really bad. Any help guys? or is it too late?
Anyways im just trying to figure out whats the problem so i can prevent this from happening again. Thx.

Re: Help needed! Many photos....

Hello, The plants look fine man. I am saying this cuz of the time line you gave me. With the plants that far into flowering they are going to kill off there fan leaves like that.
When the plant gets past 4weeks in flowering it will kill off its fan leaves. Most growers pick them off or you can just let them fall off as they die. If you had any other problms I wood be worred but as far as I can tell they will be fine. I didnt see any yellow leaves around the buds and your stem was green. :)

A few things tho, Its a little too hot in there for that breed. 85-90 is the high side of the temp scale. More 75-82F is what your looking for. I don't know anything about your grow setup so lowering the temp might not be doabul.
The buds looked small also. kood be poor growing condisions?
Without more info its hard to tell.

I hope somthing I said helped and didnt just piss you off.

Peace
JAMS007:rollit:

Re: Help needed! Many photos....

Well she is overheating! What is the temp of your res water?
When was the last time your system was flushed (Not just a water change)? Could be a buildup of salts. Have you tried flushing the cubes?

Back
Top Bottom