Help needed with USB microscope

panel350

Hi All, so I got one of those usb microscopes $35 works a treat ,but I cant take a still photo only video if anyone has any insight please help !! it's starting to drive me nuts :( it's called amcap made by Cooling tech .
Cheers

Press the PrtScn button and take screenshot?

Thank guys ,I've tried all ways ,but the photo's are taken in a video program AVI by the looks of it ???

If your computer doesn't have a PrtScn ("Print Screen") button or its operating system is not set up to use it to trigger a screenshot capture, then use VLC to view the videos and use its screenshot feature. I do not know what OS you choose to run, but it shouldn't matter; there are versions of VLC available for every modern "consumer-level" OS including the ones from Apple and Microsoft, linux, Free BSD, Solaris, et cetera. VLC is free - and it's open source, so if you have a healthy level of paranoia (or even an unhealthy one ;) ), you can download its source code, examine it yourself, and compile your own version.

It's also a pretty handy application in general (IMHO). Got an odd video file, you've download 53 different codecs trying to play it, and are still unable to? Use VLC. Need to convert a video from one format to another one? Use VLC. Want to strip the audio from a video file and turn it into an .MP3 so you can listen to it on your commute? Use VLC. Want to stream files to/from your cell phone without setting up a general server/client setup? Use VLC. Want to view videos (or listen to audio files) on your computer whilst using your cell phone as a wireless remote control? Use VLC.

Want to take a screenshot of a video file?

Use VLC :p.

Back
Top Bottom