Help on Identifying Plant Deficiency

brewer13

Hello,

Im a new subscriber looking for some help on identifying what type of deficiency or deficiencies that I have going on with my plants. I was told it was a mag def and to spray epsom salt/water on the foliage to help bring the plants back to life. All 6 of my plants are doing this but this one has it the worse. Any advice on what it is and how to fix it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

What Strain is it? Sharks Breath
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80% Indica 20% Sativa
How Many Plants? 6
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg stage
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 3 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? 2 to 1 Ocean Forest to Happy Frog
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2 gal Geo pots
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 6 cfls - 418w total
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 68-78 F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 20%-30%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.5
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Every 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Just started Botanicare grow & Bloom....Compost Tea Foliar Spray
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x2

2015-01-16.jpg

Hey there, i'm no expert, still spending most of my time reading and getting into knowing as more details as possible but i'm pretty sure experience is the best teacher. Anyway in my humble and maybe ignorant opinion i think what you are dealing with is Nitrogen Deficiency because the yellowing is starting from the older leaves meaning that the plant is draining them to continue growing, fact is every little problem with these ladies is interconnected. Try raising your RH a little bit, might also be a factor, try at least keeping it over the 30%! i also see the leaves are drooping and a lot of runoff water still under the pots so you might even be overwatering them maybe ? (although with a RH as low as yours i can see why that might be a must in your case).Check this chart out and check your plants, then re-check the chart and re-check the plants again, you will eventually find the one that suits your issue most ->
leavedeficiencies7.jpg
. Also check out this useful thread on possible problems - > Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
And try and keep the environment clean of all the other dead leaves that i see on the bottom in the draining area as it might result in pests and other unwanted problems.

okay igrow I will definitely try to solve all those problems and hopefully they start to come back to life. I just threw some Botanicare grow on the last water so we will see if that helps with the nitro problem. If you have any other advice for getting that nitrogen back up shoot it my way. Thanks for all the help !!

Back
Top Bottom