Help please: Burnt babies

Danman80

420 Member
Hi all, had a failure with extraction coming on and the plants have been hit with to much heat. Only the tops have Burnt. Would you advise cutting off the tops? There 1 week into flower so not sure how it will effect them?

Attachments

• E44FACE0-9E3C-4C65-8987-2439EB387D8B.jpeg
    E44FACE0-9E3C-4C65-8987-2439EB387D8B.jpeg
    994.2 KB · Views: 37
I would just hack off the burnt parts. They will be fine. There’s a trick you can use to take photos with those magnetic ballasts, if you use a pair of sunglasses as a filter it takes away that banding effect.

I would just hack off the burnt parts. They will be fine. There’s a trick you can use to take photos with those magnetic ballasts, if you use a pair of sunglasses as a filter it takes away that banding effect.
Thanks! Don’t normally take pics just enjoy the end ha! How far down would you cut? It’s the top of the plants do you think it will impact the end game

I usually wait a couple days until I’m sure everything that’s going to die has done so- then just cut off the affected areas at whatever point looks cleanest. Usually just above the highest healthy node. It will make them change shape and bush out a little more but shouldn’t affect your yield much at this point.

Back
Top Bottom