Help! pls got some problems with my leaves

growinmyown21

ok so there 2 weeks old curlying up ward on the sides of the bottom leaves. (i only have two sets, and the tops are fine but not fully developed yet) with a little yellow spread threw out the center of the leaves not alot but tiny spots of yellow. and two of my plants have the same curling problem at the sides but with tinyer white spots. and i have no idea what is going on been feeding them just water the first week gave them two drops of humbolt roots nutes in a 1 gallon bucket. the smallest amount ever cant posibley see that as being the problem. anyone know whats going on ?

Usually leaves curling up means they need food, but being so young I don't know if I'd give them much. Maybe 1/4 of grow nutes they sound like they'd like some Nitrogen. What are you planning on using for nutes ? If your using SHs stuff just either follow their directions or better yet seek out Rosemans tutorial on starting nutes !! Just click on Rosemans name and you should be able to follow his sig !! Good luck and good growing , your on the right track and theres plenty of info on this site !!! :peace: any questions just post on the "bubble heads " home !!

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies312.jpg

Back
Top Bottom