Could someone advise me on my light situation please?

Hi I’m a bud lover, play a bit of guit,

I'm a bud lover too :ciao: and I play drums, gota small set of Pearl Exports :thumb:
drums2.jpg
Hey mate.. nice.

could be the bud enhancer was it a pk boost ? the coco would need flushed a bit im thinking they can be pretty potent (some of them) ,
, there is a build up in the root zone of unused nutes ( i would think ) ( thats my call ) :)

Hey Prof.
Right on the money mate.
Thanks

Always have a tds and a p.h. meter. Tds imo you can get away with cheap on, p.h. meter, spend the dough. Ive not grown in a long time but last time I did dirt had the exact same issue of salt buildup and lockout, I agree that if the very tips are burnt not a big issue but a sign that you should not increase nutes. If you have a powerful shop vac and want to try something experimental this has worked for me to rapid flush soil and rockwool ( recently started growing hydro and forgot to soak rockwool initially.. derp ) . In soil you will need a peiceof fabric like a sock for the shop vac end pulled tight. Basically you over water with not nute water, and then use the shop vac to suck the water from the soil and leave the dirt behind, this only works if you have a strong shop vac, and soil that is fairly airated with vermiculite, clay etc. If the soil is really dense then you can use a 1/2" peice of waterline pipe taped to the end of the shop vac with a cap,on the pipe and some small holes drilled into the waterline, you can push it like a probe into the dirt and leave it for a while.. the idea is you are diluting the buildup of salts and then removing the water taking salt with you.. as mentioned this is experimental but I did this once in dirt when I over watered while learning about dirt growing and recently it worked to dry out p.h. 8 rockwool that I had already planted plants in ( they were suffering badly from the p.h. swings prior... for an auto flowering it may or may not help you to flush out and get it back on track sine time is a concern, and you may just have a vac around it may be worth a try on one to see if it responds well .. good luck.

Hey man
Thanks for your time that sounds pretty good, that could of sped things up a bit. However..
I’ve been flushing them through manually for a day and a half now. Onto the last 3
Somewhat of a ball ache as it’s kind of a secret garden.all the water is taken in as and when the opportunity arises. it’s awkward enough keeping it a secret, I’ve
Been creeping about getting rid of the run off in the garden when the coasts clear.
Bit of a pain but hopefully sorted, thanks again.
Bud
Ooh la la.. Better times ahead

Attachments

• B20480B3-B029-4114-AB93-5EF562E14896.jpeg
    B20480B3-B029-4114-AB93-5EF562E14896.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 23
  • A73552D3-327F-46E0-9B48-EE148923A9B7.jpeg
    A73552D3-327F-46E0-9B48-EE148923A9B7.jpeg
    307 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom