Can someone please help me?

Tylenol

420 Member
I have a problem and if anybody who would like to assist would be gladly appreciated. My plants are about two weeks old and the top leaves are turning
yellow. I have six plants planted in a wanna be dwc system that I bought from a friend. The ph ranges from 6.3 to 6.8. I haven't add no nut cause I heard there still to young. This is my first time grow and I had to pick the hard one lol!
I don't know what to do at this point would someone please help me.

any pics ? it could help...

since u have no nutes i would guess its either heat/light stress or root are too hot and they need more oxygen... check ur water temp. shldnt be over 19-23 degrees.

btut still its all a wild guess , need to c pictures and know more about growing conditions.
oh and 6.3-6.8 ph is high for these young ones... drop down to 5.6 - 5.8

Thank you for your response I'm trying to figure out how to upload a pic "I'm a newbie to the max"so please.
be patient with me. The system is like a stealth box looks really cheap and poorly manufacturer looks like a third
grader could of built a better one. It has two some what computer fans and behind them looks like some type of
carbon filters. There is a airstone in the one gallon rubbermaid container with six plant nets and one airpump
mounted on the side and the lights are cfl 830 lumen. Its about 3ft tall, 9 inches deep with 16 inches being the width
The water temperatue is at 72 hope I could figure out how
to post up a pic sorry for bothering you but thank you for your help!!

IMG_20120622_185528.jpg

View image in gallery

Here is the pic

Not 100% but looks like minor deficiency, and possible water probs.. Leaves are cupping, usually my babies around that stage are reachin up for the light..nice n perky. What light are you using??

Yellowing from the top new growth could be Iron deff, the drooping leaves are over or under watering.

Get a Fertiliser with all the micro and macro element for the Iron and feed at half strength. :thumb:

I believe there cfl 830 lumen lights smokemup. I change the water and balance my ph again thanks for the help.

830 lumens.. In all essence that isnt much as say a 400 w MH produces around 100,000 lumens at 4 inches above the canopy..( If Im to believe my chart ) so the more output ur light has is paramount.. Not to say you cant grow with cfl's, but you have to make sure theyre in the 6500k vicinity for vegging, and then down to 3000;2500k for flowering..I used hi output cfl's in a box type setup with 5 lights in total, one on each wall, and one on the roof i can move up and down, easy to set up, use lamps, just break the ceramic base n perfect light socket;)

I believe there cfl 830 lumen lights smokemup. I change the water and balance my ph again thanks for the help.

My tap water s natural ph was about 6.5-7, i just used an ol skool style potting mix, and only used organic nutes and my last girl was nice, 5ft and 8oz of nice tops wen dry.. I only used a 400w mh/hps combo thru veg and flower, just read my plant, u need to learn how a plant grows un touched, then when u recognise certain symptoms or growth traits you kno whats happeneing and if its on track.. You can only learn by asking and sum trial and error, or if ur lucky enuf like me have sum friends who grow for themselves to show you their techniques.. GOODLUCK BRO!

Thanks smokemup for the advice I'm new to this and I'm making a lot of errors but your advice will be put to good use.
Just hope my baby don't die some of them are starting to look deformed. But thanks again!!!!!

Thanks smokemup for the advice I'm new to this and I'm making a lot of errors but your advice will be put to good use.
Just hope my baby don't die some of them are starting to look deformed. But thanks again!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom