Can someone please help

Bigreece

A few of my plants started getting withered leaves with yellowing and drying out can someone help me please
20160417_114716.jpg
20160417_114639.jpg
20160417_114628.jpg
20160417_114631.jpg

Sunburn, perhaps? The browning is fairly localized, so you might have had them in full sun with water drops or still-wet foliar spray on the leaves. This acts as a lens and burns the leaves.

The rest of your plants look just fine.

Deficiencies tend to show up in distinctive patterns, on specific levels of the plant,like old fan leaves, or all over.

However, it never hurts to give you plants a good clear-water flush now and then. it washes out old salts and refreshes the soil.

^^^ That's what I would say, to much hot sun. Are these outdoor plants? The one picture with the bent over leaves almost looks like the wind got to it. To high of wind blowing straight through the plants will curl the leaves.

Can you maybe get a picture of each single plant and of the whole plant? In the last picture I noticed that most of the leaves are a darker green than some of the others on the same plant. It is possible that you have a deficiency along with to much heat.

There gonna be outdoor plants I have them under light except when its nice n sunny outside I bring them out side I'll take some more pictures here soon

There gonna be outdoor plants I have them under light except when its nice n sunny outside I bring them out side I'll take some more pictures here soon

Ok sounds good. More pictures of each separate plant always help determining problems. When you first start taking them outside from growing indoors under lights its always a good idea to set them in a shaded and less windy area during really sunny days and just move them out into the sun periodically if you can for 30mins to an hour a couple times a day for the first few days. To much real sun light at once after being under grow lights can be hard on some plants. Always good to slowly introduce the plants to new things when they aren't used to it.

The last time I thought it'd be a good idea to move cannabis plants in and out, I was attacked by the borg (spider mite infestation). Affected every plant in my house including some rare non-cannabis houseplants. I think I'd almost rather battle a flea infestation (and I have a couple of cats who wouldn't like that at all) than spider mites again. I hope you have much better luck in that regard, Bigreece.

Back
Top Bottom