Help. Question

Kaiser Sose 3

Ok I posted this on another site and after 28 views I got 0 responses.

I am guessing that I will get more help here. :circle-of-love:

so here goes

Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I have a question.

My filter and fan come in today. My room that I built is 10x10 with a wall at
5' down one wall that sticks out 4'. One side for Veg one side for Flower.

My question is, should I stick the can filter in the flower room with duct going straight up and the other side of wall with duct going to a "y" splitter?

My thought is the veg room would not need as much filtration as the bloom room. It would just need fresh air coming in.

Is this correct line of thinking or do I need another fan filter combo for veg room?

By the way this will be a Hydro top drip under 1000w HPS and MH.The fan is an inline 450 cfm fan filter is same. I will be growing NM compliant legal grow. I will have 4 in Bloom with 8 in Veg and 4 clones with about 2-3 weeks spacing of ages. This way I can have a perpetual harvest. Both veg and bloom room combined would measure 4'5" wide x 5'4 long approx. I will also be doing a grow journal on this for Blue Planet Nutrients. They GAVE me a 2 part nute mix with Liquid Blue Bloom just to write a journal. From all the other journals I have read that were using these nutes, They have achieved about a 25%+ increase in yeilds and overall health of plants. I will let you all know.

All help and comments appreciated.

:thanks: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom