Help for ducts/fans for a two room set up

Speed Bump

Would this set up work well ?
The room sizes are Veg 4.5' X 5' with a 2'X4' tent inside.(plan on using T5 set up with CFLs added)
Flower 5'8" X 5' (plan on using LED of approx 300 - 500 watts)
Veg room is a 4" duct that goes to a 6" Y .The flower room is a 6" up to the Y then they get vented to an outside vent that is 8" X 8".I will use a passive air intake of 8"X4" with carbon filters in each room that draw from an interior room .Both rooms will be using Vortex fans 4" @172 CFM , 6" @ 449 CFM with Phat filters 4" X 12" rated @ 200 CFM , 6" X 24" rated @ 500 CFM .Both fans will have speed controls.I do have a 7,000 BTU in room A/C if needed.
I will be planning on CO2 soon.What else would I need to do for the venting?
Thanks
SB

You are going to want to close off all the vents to the rooms once you start CO2 and just use the AC for cooling.

Thanks Pure01 .
With all vents in & out closed.Should I still just let the fans & carbon filters do just the rooms & filter just the inside air ? or would that remove the CO2 ?
What weeks would you do the CO2 during ?
Thanks
SB

No Carbon will not remove CO2. Also don't forget to turn it off at lights out. Opening your door should provide enough O2 for night time usage.

Sorry I can't advise on when to start CO2 injection as I have yet to have a grow. I just am well versed in CO2 injection as it pertains to planted fish tanks.

Back
Top Bottom