Help sexing

passTHEkilla

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2 month old bag weed plant thats been successful thus far. I am new to MJ horticulture and its my first time sexing a plant. However, I'm not too certain on the sex of my plant. If you could help I would appreciate it:Namaste:
IMG_252311.jpg
IMG_185014.jpg

Hi passTHEkilla.

Welcome to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

I believe it's a little too early to tell yet, although I'm suspect of those little round bumps right at the node. Will your camera allow you to zoom in on that area a little?

it may vary from strain to strain but once I put mine into bud cycle it takes about 2- 2 1/2 weeks before mine start showing... they begin producing two little white "hairs" at the nodes.. any that don't show the hairs I pull them... just my .02 cents..

lookin like those might be males but im far from an expert and have been lucky and only seen males in pictures. Of course Ive only seen a few females in person as well so odds are I will run into a male soon...

I know its been a few months since this was posted, what was the word on the sex?

After several months of growth it turned out male :(. However, I took several clones before destroying the "father" plant. Only ten days rooting, ten days of vegetating and ten days of flowering and I extracted/stored pollen for future generations. I recently read an article on how environmental factors influence sex in cannabis. After three pairs of true leaves (during seedling stage).... environmental factors that promote female tendencies are but not limited to: Nitrogen- High; Potassium- Low; Temperature: Low; Humidity: High; Light:Blue. All the following environmental factors promote female tendencies. Hopefully this will help change your probabilities.

"knowledge is power"

Back
Top Bottom