Help spider mite 3.5 weeks into flowering

Steste

Help help
3 and a half weeks into flowering and I've got spider mite, can I use sulphur hotbox or what's the best spray?

In usa and UK there are spider mites that have grown resistance to many pesticides. There is much debate on what works anymore.

Some methods:
Avix pesticide
Merit peticide
kill them by flooding sealed room lights off with massive CO2
sulphur
kill them by raising room temperatures to 120 F

you can rent this big blue ozone generator maybe in UK.

Good luck and get on it FAST before it gets worst. This is the worst problem you can imagine, they will keep coming back if you do not handle the problem 100%!

Good luck, tell us what works!

I have a sulphur hotbox which will fill the room with sulphur vapour, can this still be done 3.5 weeks into flowering.? I have neem repel and another spray called dr.schimmel both seem to get rid of the live ones. No webbing yet

Also, after you apply the sulfur you should assume that spider mites are on all your shoes, clothes, pets, etc that you have worn in last three days. Wash all of them in washing machine with bleach. Take a shower. If you don't, they will hitch a ride on your clothes, and when you are done doing sulfur run they will jump off your clothes right back onto the plants! Never allow pets in your grow room BTW.

After applying the sulfur and showering yourself, then fully drench the entire plants in your bathroom shower so it washes off any residue from the sulfur. Wash the undersides of the plants too (like under leaves) thoroughly. Then completely clean your room as immaculate as possible, and do a second run of the sulfur bomb in the room again (this time without plants), and it will get any lingering mites hiding in cracks and what not.

Not trying to scare you, but if you don't fix it right the first time these things never go away! Did you get a clone from a friend that had the mites? Or your pet brought them in? Never go inside your friends grow rooms, because one mite from your friends room will jump on your clothes and hitch a ride to your grow room. Do not allow any other growers in your room. (Unless they change their clothes in your house).

Rinse and Repeat....Do the sulfur bomb again the next day, and the day after that to make 100% sure they are all gone.

Back
Top Bottom