Help!...think I got mold

Char37

I'm into the 3rd wk of flowering and I noticed a fine, almost like baby powder substance on alot of the leaves. The humidity has been pretty high lately (got myself a dehumidifier) but what I'm wondering is if it is mold, is there something I can do for them or should I just keep the humidity down and wait? This is my 4rth grow but 1st time in Summer (humidity's been high outside too) Thanx for any advice

got any pics? Could that powder be pollen from a stray male flower on a female plant (hermie)

My buddy had a few late flower bananas show up, got to it too late, and one opened up,,, the leaves just under it had a dusting of pollen....

Holy crap! I never heard of that before, didn't know that could even happen. How do you tell a male flower? Theres got to be over a 1000 buds ( 58 plants ) the reason I'm thinking mold is because it started about a week ago on just a couple plants & has now spread to all of them...would pollen from a male cover that many?

04632.JPG

04336.JPG

04137.JPG

03052.JPG

ok...try this again uuurrgggg
overlay-round.gif
paste the url from the direct link in the gallery into the brackets.

Looks like powdery mildew to me. :C

[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/04336.JPG
03052.JPG

PM.

You might want to google a DIY sulphur burner.

You can make one for ~$10, or spend $100+ buying one.

DD

Thanx...I've got this stuff called Defender I'm going to try. Hope it works...I like the idea of organic though

Back
Top Bottom