White powdery mold or bugs? Help please!

Mcdoolit

My friend has a girl outside that is 3 months old. She had some mold growing on wood sticks that my friend ended up pulling out. Now she has spots on her leaves, but I'm not sure what it is. High humidity here, Temps in the 90s, lot's of rain lately.
received_872043403410033.jpeg
received_479625103142558.jpeg

Any help is appreciated!

Tell your friend - Need a small pump sprayer, make sure it’s clean from all residue of nasties like herbicides, mix according to instructions, shake the snot of your mixture. Use finest spray mist possible, critters hide and attach their eggs to leaf undersides. So always spray leaf undersides first cuz if you spray the top side first then her leaves will be drooping downwards and then you can‘t get good coverage on the leaf undersides. Spray late evenings or early mornings but not when the sun is shining on the plant.

Outdoor grow... there's always something munching on fan leaves.

Fer sure insects. Outside I really dont worry too much there's always another predator to come along and take up residence and keep the plant overall healthy.

Spiders are great friends to have. Can even set up a few bamboo stakes the birds will sit on them and pick off the bugs too.

Indoors I'd be freaking out. Outside not so much. Its not a huge problem until it is and its not so wait it out is my suggestion. A good rain wind bird or spider.... they are all good things and helpful.

One thing we used to do when living closer to hoo-man is set up a bird feeder and attract the birds then let the bird feeder go empty. The birds will still come around and wont waste a good meal. They very proficient at insects.

That looks like a fairly large one too so you can easily spot the culprit. Look around. Might be able to pick it off.

Back
Top Bottom