Help! Trying to get clean naturally

needhelp

Hello,

I have not smoked for 54 days now. I was not a heavy smoker, but did usually engage in 1 bowl a day during the evening. I am overweight and I know that makes a huge difference. I figured if I just quit and gave it enough time I would do it naturally. Well I took home tests at day 31 and 45 and failed both. Now HR is asking me to take a test no later than tomorrow. At day 31 the Ng level was at 60. I haven't gotten the level back from day 45 because the lab just received it. By day 55 I will have to take the test and if I fail, well you know the rest. I figured by this time I would have no problem. I also drank lots of beer over those 54 days as I figured beer would help me pee more and be a diuretic. Now I'm freaking because time is up. Any suggestions?

Re: Help! Trying to get clean naturally.

Your only real choices are to risk diluting the morning of the test or to sub with synthetic urine. You maybe close enough on getting clean that dilution might work. I would drink 36 ounces of fluids
Pee 3 or 4 times and then test yourself again to see if it works.
When trying to get clean naturally it helps to exercise and eat a high fiber diet.

Re: Help! Trying to get clean naturally.

I have been able to lose 10 pounds since I started this 54 days ago. I will not use synthetic because I have already failed with that. I came back "non human synthetic". I'm sure I am right there. I will do the 36 ounces of fluid the day of, I'm sure I will be good.

Back
Top Bottom