Help With Clones

Markob

Hello,

I'm new to growing and was wondering if anyone can show me where to take clones from my plant please i havve attached an image of my plant this will be much appreciated.

she is just over 5 weeks old.

post-113666-0-38222800-1396381294.jpg

Thanks

Mark

are you letting her get bigger? unless you intend to flower her soon, I would wait.

You can take clones/cuttings from the lowest branches on your plant as these get the least amount of light and are excellent for making new plants.

Also she could use a hair cut.....you can remove alot of those HUGE plate size fan leaves...it will let more light in and let you see better where to take your cuttings.

yeah, can you show me on the picture on which branches i take off to make few clones please im a knoob and dont know anything about this?

would i beable to use this for a clone as its straight at the bottom?.

how many clones can be taken from one plant?.

clone54.jpg

would i beable to use this for a clone as its straight at the bottom?.

how many clones can be taken from one plant?.

clone54.jpg

tbh i'm not really sure, never had to do lots of clones at 1 time. But i'd say a fair amount - keeping in mind your "cloner" have to stay alive.
But yup, that branch is fine, just cut it right of the stem, and remove the small fan leaves.

Yes...that would be a great clone.

You can take as many as you want....I try and limit my clones between 2 and 4 per plant because I use those as my next round of plants and do not want to inhibit my tops for harvest.

Start with 2 and see how they turn out....it would be terrible if they didn't survive or you ran into problems.

If in 2 weeks you are rooted and happy, then you can decide what works best for you and future clones.

tbh i'm not really sure, never had to do lots of clones at 1 time. But i'd say a fair amount - keeping in mind your "cloner" have to stay alive.
But yup, that branch is fine, just cut it right of the stem, and remove the small fan leaves.

When u say remove fan leafs do u mean all the leafs apart from the top ones?.

Was wondering should i leave water in the bottom of my propagator tray while the cuttings are in the propagator so the cubes can soak up the water?.

Back
Top Bottom