Help with first grow please!

srs2014

Hi everyone, I am new here and am having a hard time figuring out how to post a new thread and finally got here - hope it is OK to ask my question here!

So this is my first grow - only two auto plants started around mid-May - black jack and sweet cheese - worried about the yellowing and browning of the leaves. Can any of you tell by these photos if I am OK? Should I harvest now or wait?

Any help and advice is appreciated!!

I am sorry I can't even figure out how to upload the images correctly!! I am not sure why I am having so much trouble! Sorry! I hope these links work...

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/plants_00620.jpg

plants_00522 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

plants_00436 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

plants_00337 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

plants_00237 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

plants_00135 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

hello im pretty new also but i have an auto and its almost harvest for her , the leaves die off at the end of their life cycle , mine are all dying now, check the trichomes if they are clouldy/ half amber shes ready ( buy a litte jewellers magnifying glass and look up when to harvest) , think yours has little bit to go as the little hairs still look white , you could have some nute burn also looking at the pictures give her ph water think they are ready between week 10 to 14 weeks in most autos , . just my pennies worth

good luck :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom