Help with Germinating and seedling... need help with Nuts too!.Thx!

mimilo

Hi everyone! i have so many doubts.. my english its not good.. but ill try..
i resently germinate some seed using the paper towel between two plates, and then when a little root sprout i put them in a rockwool, and one of the seed put it in soil( Peat moss-perlite-soil 1-1-1 an old compost that i never used).
i got a home made propagator, and put it below a CFL 65w(3900 lumens) .. at this point i would like to know if i am right, doing this?..(i heard some people put the rockwool in a dark place, but in a propagator im not shure)

well ..the seeds sprout out in the rockwool as well as in soil...now im kind of counfused about the care in this stage.. i just put them out of the propagator... under the same light (6- 8 inches in distance) , and maintain moist in rockwool,..giving water .. am i ok doing this??
Some people say put nothing but water(ph 6) in almost all seedling stage.. some people say add nutrients..in this case i´ve read that a half strenght nutrient mix is ok.. but here is when it comes another doubt:
in the nutrient bottle instructions said in seedling add 1/4 tsp per gallon (1.25ml) 1-1-1.. but theres a famous flora series charts that says 2.5 ml per gallon.. my question is.. if i want to make a half strength mix.. i add the half of 1.25ml or 2.5ml?? maybe kind of stupid question but i dont want to over feed them.

By the way.. 4 days after.. 1 of 3 seedlings in rockwool survive.. but not as healthy as soil... soil seedling its bigger....
but that soil seedling is for an "12/12 from seedling"´s experiment... the other ones i wanted it for my DWC system.. that is the way that i want to grow..

i need to know what to do , or what you do guys in seedling stage ( care, nuts, place etc) and what to do when the root is ready and need to put in DWC...what mix of nutrients should i use once i put them in DWC?? mild, full?? Seedling or early grow?(Chart) or mild vegetative?? (Nutrient Bottle)

Thank you very much for read!! ill appreciate any help!!

Back
Top Bottom