Help with soil mc

hightime58

Please see if anybody out there has a solution to this problem,I read in a thread yesterday about the use of Miracle Grow as a medium beccause the soil last for 6 months there's no way to flush all the nukes out of it so the weed will be harsh, my question is there a way to maybe neutralize the soil or maybe add what could be used in the time it takes to go through the veg cycle, I know it has to use something up and what about the micro nute like calcium,mag and the other stuff..Maybe add some low level nute(micro) until almost time in the flowering stage and then use something that will flush out all the nutes and from then on out I'll use another medium it was so much easier to get because of my disablity and not being able to get around, and of course money wise.There are some genuises in here so see if you can let me know what is the most applical way to do this so my first time won't be and utter failure, the plant is a ak47 and like i said I used Miracle Grow.::peace:

Please see if anybody out there has a solution to this problem,I read in a thread yesterday about the use of Miracle Grow as a medium beccause the soil last for 6 months there's no way to flush all the nukes out of it so the weed will be harsh, my question is there a way to maybe neutralize the soil or maybe add what could be used in the time it takes to go through the veg cycle, I know it has to use something up and what about the micro nute like calcium,mag and the other stuff..Maybe add some low level nute(micro) until almost time in the flowering stage and then use something that will flush out all the nutes and from then on out I'll use another medium it was so much easier to get because of my disablity and not being able to get around, and of course money wise.There are some genuises in here so see if you can let me know what is the most applical way to do this so my first time won't be and utter failure, the plant is a ak47 and like i said I used Miracle Grow.::peace:
Life is
what we Make of It

Back
Top Bottom