How to properly use cal/mag?

I have Hardwater. I do not have any water softeners in place but somehow it was still giving me problems.I caught it in time with some help from 420 support,and flushed with distilled.
My plan now is to use distilled water on water days with cal/mag from here on out. But on nute days I was going to use the hardwater because I use hardwater micro. Do I add cal/mag to that also??
Or do I used distilled water on nute days as well? And if I should use distilled on nute day will still using the hardwater micro have any adverse effects??
Hardwater SUCKS!
Also is cal/mag something you use all the time or just when needed??

what medium are you using?? if ur using coco this was something explained 2 me... (im realively new so dont be 2 harsh on me hhaha) 2 my understanding when using cal/mag its important to spray the foliage equally as much as with ur feeding as coco wil use majority of the cal/mag u put in as it uses the cal mag itself (think its the chemical structure it uses to maintain a neutral ph balance) hence the plant will be left with say 10% of the total u put in. hope it helps...

Back
Top Bottom