-HELP- worldwide shipping hydroshops ?

they dont ship worldwide and i'm out of the uk and us or canada so can you help me find a uk store that sell it worldwide shipping ?

If you aren't in the UK then why look for a store there? Are there no stores of that type in your country?

I was going to ask which country you do live in so I could try to help you but all I would have ended up doing would be to hit Google and type hydroponics store <YOUR COUNTRY>. It seemed to work well when I used Ireland, Belgium, Poland, etc.

So you might wish to try that approach.

Or, since there are sub-forums here that discuss the MJ laws for various locations, you might look to see if anyone has posted in the sub-forum applicable to your location and try asking one of them.

BTW - and this is not a recommendation or testimonial (lol) - one of the Google results listed several European countries in the little summary; it was Hydroponics.eu and I checked their site and they ship to Europe (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eire, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom) for 19,80 Euro and "the rest of the world" for a substantially higher amount.

You could also visit a bunch of manufacturer's sites and look around. Most of them have a page that lists their "official" distributors and often major retailers for various locations around the world.

But Google is easier and I'm usually feeling pretty lazy by this time of day lol.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom