Crop King Seeds Operations - An Inside Look at the Company

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
Hello All,

If you are looking for high quality marijuana seeds with discreet shipping worldwide then we can help you.

We are Crop King Seeds, a Canada-based marijuana seed company which is already sold in over 140 stores across Canada.

Watch the video below to take a tour at our office in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada where we keep our Finest Cannabis Seeds. All our marijuana seeds are organically grown with high quality original genetics. All our seeds are carefully handpicked by our experts and are packed by hand to make sure that our customers will only receive the finest marijuana seeds.

[video=youtube;JOEZtPLOtjo]
[/video]

I have bought seeds from them. the shipping was fast and there customer service is great. the seeds germinated fast.:goodjob:

Hi HighDesertGrower,

That's great that you are satisfied with our product and service. It would be great if you could upload some pictures of your plants, if you don't mind. :)

We also have a promo code for you and for all 420magazine.com members. Use 420MAG-10 to get 10% off your order.

This was taken a couple of weeks ago. They are 3 times this big now. Thanks again.:thanks:

IMG_284812.JPG

I have purchased several varieties from CropKingSeeds including White Widow, Crowne Royal, and Early Vixen during the past few years. All the seeds were high quality, with a couple extra seeds in each package. Germination rates have been most excellent, only one seed did not germinate out of at least 20. The Strain descriptions on their website seem accurate including time and yield (as long as you have the requirements met and know how to grow). I haven't had the final product chemically analyzed for % of THC, CBD, CBN accuracy, but the effects do seem to match the numbers listed. My subjective opinion. Seems like a very legit business operation with helpful staff.

:goodjob:

JB

I ordered seeds from Crop King and they showed up on my doorstep 7 days later. On July 1st I ordered seeds from True North and they have not even shipped yet. I'm sticking with CK.

If you want to have a look at CropKing's White Widow feminized check out my recent thread on my soon to be harvested plants :See my White Widow at 10 weeks flower

Powerful strain, easy to grow and basically you'd have to want to kill it to hurt it much. It didn't grow as tall as I thought it would and there's not a whole lot of 'white frosting" but it's insanely sticky and strong. Great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom