Help

Haen

Hi Everybody,
Great forum ,lots of info. Problem ......I am 86, bad eyes etc.
So question : How do i recognise flowers making seeds. I have a 3ft clone to be made into medical capsules (cancer).
I see the whitish haiy flowers, clumping together, but do no se anything that looks like seeds.
Please advise.
Haen

OK people, have pity on this old timer. I really am 86, have a medical M.card for Oregon, and am growing the first time, to augment other pain medications.
I did make capsules from fine ground leaves, just like dry powder. "Cooked" them for 10 minutes in Microwave on medium. and tried them One at a ime. Result ???????Nada, zip, niks, nyet . in other words just a capsule with brown powder, doing nothing.
I am hoping to save some seeds of the clone, but don't even know what strain it is. Also how long does it take for flowers to produce seeds, and what do they look like. This thing has been flowering over two weeks, and the fuzzy white "flowers"? are more or less sticking together, but i see nothing that looks like a seed. Perhaps it is better to get another few clones from my Canabis club, instead of messing around to get seeds myself. What strain do you recommend for painrelief ???????
Somebody musy have some answer .
Thanks for the trouble.
Haen.

Never mind, i stumbled onto the medical M thread and am devouring it; It looks that it has the answers, except for what does a seed look like. Haen

OK people, have pity on this old timer. I really am 86, have a medical M.card for Oregon, and am growing the first time, to augment other pain medications.
I did make capsules from fine ground leaves, just like dry powder. "Cooked" them for 10 minutes in Microwave on medium. and tried them One at a ime. Result ???????Nada, zip, niks, nyet . in other words just a capsule with brown powder, doing nothing.
I am hoping to save some seeds of the clone, but don't even know what strain it is. Also how long does it take for flowers to produce seeds, and what do they look like. This thing has been flowering over two weeks, and the fuzzy white "flowers"? are more or less sticking together, but i see nothing that looks like a seed. Perhaps it is better to get another few clones from my Canabis club, instead of messing around to get seeds myself. What strain do you recommend for painrelief ???????
Somebody musy have some answer .
Thanks for the trouble.
Haen.

Hi Haen

I can't really help you with the seed question I'm afraid, but I do know that getting seeds is quite easy these days. If you check out the sponsors page you will find some great places; personally I use Herbies and they are excellent in all respects. It means that you will be able to go through and select the kind you want as well, choosing which will offer you the best kind of relief. I am sure someone over there will be able to help you find the right strain for you.

You are definitely right to go and have a good nosy through the medical mj forums, they have some great information there and it has really helped me find out more about this fantastic plant in general.

If you have access to clones and a Cannabis Club then hopefully they will be able to give you some good advice as well as clones should you decide to stick to that route rather than pick up some seeds.

I do hope you are successful, and good luck!

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE
MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Thank you, friend.
At this age I seem to get more in need of advice than before. And then to think that "once upon a time"I WAS a medic :)
I am a member of the ommc, so i will check them out, (seeds versus clones).
Haen

Thank you, friend.
At this age I seem to get more in need of advice than before. And then to think that "once upon a time"I WAS a medic :)
I am a member of the ommc, so i will check them out, (seeds versus clones).
Haen

You are more than welcome.

We all need advice, no matter what age. Even heavy hitters here ask questions! This community is great and very friendly and there is definitely plenty of info. Do post again if you need help.

Back
Top Bottom