Flowerlady7

420 Member
Hi guys, im located in malaysia and are interested to buy some seeds from herbies, unfortunately they do not accept cards and i do not know how to use bitcoin(pls dont bother asking me to try it or anything ) and when i googled some forum stated that herbies accept western union but when i check out on their page they stated that they do not accept international money orders? Help me please! How do u guys buy it if ur staying outside of the uk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181108-151304.png
    Screenshot_20181108-151304.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 58
They accept bank transfers I believe. But that’s not something you want to try from Malaysia. Been through your country a few times and believe me, when it came to smoking herb, I just didnt bother...

They are not really strict with smoker. Seller yes. Ive been smoking since i was 15 in malaysia. I even knew some one police who smokes have even got caught smoking it a few times but they just let u off with a warning. I can assure u half of the people i know or celeb here smoke it. The problem is when u sell it.

Your best bet might be to ask herbies directly. They may or may not ship there, but if they do they’ll know how to go about it.
A safer way would be to grow local seeds. Like I said I never looked for it there, but lived and smoked in Thailand for years and there were seeds in all the bud. Thai is still my favourite bud too. I imagine there must be some nice sativa strains floating around your area too.

Yes they are but its crazy expensive! Might as well grow it on my own.malaysia weed is too dry somehow. Its strong . But its not that good. ive tried asking herbies but so far no replies
there saying buy a bag and get the seeds that away lol

Back
Top Bottom