More questions sorry bear with me

flightseven

can anyone tell me how long it might take to recieve a product shipped from herbies in the uk. Also if they have nice stuff. Then if not who might be reliable for f1 rice seed, and ships in us. All help greatly appreciated. :thumb:

sponsers of this site or generally good to order from, i havent heard issue's. go check out the link above, and maybe even attempt to contact the owners of those companies if they have a contact button :)

wow,
I just got yelled at for talking about rice seeds n mail. bummer. ok I'll stop. ouch.. it's ok though i get it.

Don't take it as being yelled at. The people that run this site have to protect themselves from anything that could be taken as being illegal. Thus the mention of the sale of seeds. So please don't take it personal. I got corrected about the exact same thing when I first started posting here. And every now and then something will slip out of my mouth that is against the guidelines. So do what I did, read the guidelines. No harm no foul.

Of course, I am paying attention to you. That is what I do, help out the newbies of the forum. No I am not a moderator but I just like doing it. Someone did the very same when I first joined. Plus one of my mottos is you get out of it what you put in, ya know. So as long as I have a mouth, you will get a response from me. Whether it is the answer to your question or to point you in the right direction.

Don't take it as being yelled at. The people that run this site have to protect themselves from anything that could be taken as being illegal. Thus the mention of the sale of seeds. So please don't take it personal. I got corrected about the exact same thing when I first started posting here. And every now and then something will slip out of my mouth that is against the guidelines. So do what I did, read the guidelines. No harm no foul.

Of course, I am paying attention to you. That is what I do, help out the newbies of the forum. No I am not a moderator but I just like doing it. Someone did the very same when I first joined. Plus one of my mottos is you get out of it what you put in, ya know. So as long as I have a mouth, you will get a response from me. Whether it is the answer to your question or to point you in the right direction.

much the same aproach i take, i originally come from a forum of guru's where if you were to ask a question like that, you would never get a response, and be "yelled" at to do your homework and stop posting such "stupid" questions.

i never really got along with that type of community, and while im still there (mostly casue i made some friends that are great people) i still like coming here to help people out, and get away from the majority of the abrasive community over there.

so while i like to help out, i still think you should do your reading too, it WILL come in handy when you least expect it. Plus, learning on your own (but still having help from others when stumped) is IMO the best way to make it stick in your head.

what's the name of that community? maybe i'll check em out.

im not sure im allowed to post that, probably, but at the same time, i dont want to go on record saying they are all ignorant jerks... lol.

many are, but, many good people there too... just dont take kindly to simple FAQ's that flood their forum

Back
Top Bottom