USA how to order from seed banks help

So it’s pretty easy window shopping in most of these seedbanks. But when I go to check out that’s where things get complex. There asking for bitcoins what? International bank transfers, what? What happened to good old debit cards.
Does anyone have experience making orders from the USA with any of the sponsors here.
And is it to much to ask for help on how to place an order? Like a nice picture tutorial would be great if possible.
anyone mind sharing your experience of ordering seeds with me?
The order barrier is what is stopping me from placing an order. Any help would be awesome and much appreciated.
Scotty - download the “western union” app and pay for your seeds like that. I have used this method a few times from some european Seedbanks. Once I learned how to use the app, it was pretty easy. Not sure if that is acceptable in the US - I’ve had good experiences with it in Canada. Namaste hedz.

Attitude seeds. They sell everything. Takes visa. You’ll need to call your credit card company after it’s rejected. It won’t get rejected twice.
Whenever I have dealt with the Attitude Seedbank, I have always been satisfied.

That company was a sponsor here, way back when. I've no idea why it stopped being one. Got to the point at which it was doing enough business that it didn't need to be, I suppose, and its owner decided to pocket that money as profit.

Compare (contrast) that with Sensi Seeds. Sensi has, as far as I know, been a sponsor here longer than any other business. And continuously, too. From need? LMFAO. Ben Dronkers has donated more money (millions) to the cannabis world than most people involved in it (in the business sense) have ever made. He's not hurting for money, and his company is not hurting for business. Year after year, Sensi Seeds pays a fee to this forum and others. Maybe all of them, lol, but definitely several. No forum reps helping to drive sales, either. That's not done to help them - it's done to help the rest of us. Sure, this kind of thing helps him and his businesses indirectly, in that the rise of cannabis-related forums has meant that there are a lot more people growing cannabis now than back in the '80s. Still, I consider it to be pretty altruistic. I wish they shipped to the USA (a number of Dutch seed businesses do not). Actually, I wish they'd put one of their businesses here.

I’ve been window shopping at Sensi since I was knee high to a grasshopper hoping they shipped to the USA, until then I’ll just keep wishing to take a trip there.
Sensi Seeds is one of the many seed banks represented on Seedsman. Might not have all the strains Sensi has on their site but they have a decent selection. And Seedsman ships to the US

I do use Seedsman and did know about Sensi being carried by them, I think at this point I‘ve waited long enough and would just really enjoy taking the trip there.

I see Seedsman is no longer listed as a sponsor to the forum, I think they ran into trouble with giving away seeds for the comparison grows they had started last month that have been shut down.

I do use Seedsman and did know about Sensi being carried by them, I think at this point I‘ve waited long enough and would just really enjoy taking the trip there.

I see Seedsman is no longer listed as a sponsor to the forum, I think they ran into trouble with giving away seeds for the comparison grows they had started last month that have been shut down.

Wow, I didn't realize they aren't a sponsor anymore.

Wow, I didn't realize they aren't a sponsor anymore.

I was just looking this morning for some of the other seed sponsors we have and noticed they were gone.

After talking about your Jack Herer grow the other day I looked up their account and saw that they stopped posting the day the grow ended as well. I just hope it doesn’t turn into the LED fiasco where we won’t be able to post photos of non-sponsor seeds/plants.

I was just looking this morning for some of the other seed sponsors we have and noticed they were gone.

After talking about your Jack Herer grow the other day I looked up their account and saw that they stopped posting the day the grow ended as well. I just hope it doesn’t turn into the LED fiasco where we won’t be able to post photos of non-sponsor seeds/plants.

I think they last renewed in June, 2019 - so I assume it's merely a case of their paid sponsorship period ending. Of course, I could be wrong about why they're no longer "here" - no relationship is perfect - but the timing of the thing does support the assumption.

If you want to see the business return as a sponsor, there are telephone numbers at the bottom of the Support Center page on their website. One is even list as a Denver number, lol, so assuming you're one of the majority who get "free" (included in bill as part of basic service) domestic long distance, it's not going to cost you anything. Although you're probably more likely to reach the owner directly by calling the UK one. It may or may not influence a decision.

As far as that goes, if you deal with a reputable business that's involved in the cannabis industry - or, at the very least, is a more "mainstream" business that offers products/services that would be of high interest to the demographic served by this forum (which grows wider and wider every year) - tell them you'd really appreciate it if they'd consider supporting 420 Magazine's forum. There are more than 150,000 members here, and with a post count of more than four million, you know it's a busy "place." That membership number does not include the "visitors" who read threads/posts - and see the banner adds - which is going to be an even larger number. It'd likely be a mutually beneficial relationship, with the ability to get information out to the people most likely to be potential customers. And the opportunity to receive feedback is also useful.

If you first did business with a company, or continue to do so, in part because they are/were a sponsoring advertiser here, let them know (and thank them for being one). No business has unlimited pockets, so they'll only have a finite advertising/marketing budget each year. Make them aware of the fact that the money they spent helped their business.

Er... [/SOAPBOX] ;)

I do hope it is just a sponsorship renewal thing and they still are a sponsor. I would hate to see them go as they have a huge presence here. I’ll continue to support them through buying my seeds from them. I have zero reasons not to and if it isn’t broke don’t go trying to fix it. Their support of the forum is beneficial for all of us but I’ll let them decide what to do with their money.

Oh god...I hope the 420mag discount code still works!

I've ordered from three different seed banks in Canada with my Visa debit card (1 was 420 sponsor and 2 who are not) With Canada being legalized why bother with bitcoins and overseas seed banks in Europe?
Ordering seeds from Canada here in the USA is just like any other online purchase with a debit card unless you order from the more sketchy sellers who are unable to offer debit card purchases.

Kinda weird. Maybe it’s a paperwork thing or something. Seedsman has been a sponsor for what, 10 years?

Maybe the whole pandemic thing has tightened their purse strings for a bit?

I also could understand them not wanting to be advertising as much right now with shipping times and not taking new accounts. I wouldn’t want people bashing them because they advertise and sponsor here then find out they can’t order anything right now because they are new customers.

I have a question actually, are there seed sellers with physical stores in the USA for those that do not want to send money or use credit cards and don’t want anything sent in the mail to them?

I’ve always tried looking in the dispensaries in the few recreational states around me but not much for luck. I no longer really have those fears but I can guarantee some others do.

I’ve always tried looking in the dispensaries in the few recreational states around me but not much for luck. I no longer really have those fears but I can guarantee some others do.

Similar to Clones very few Dispensaries carry them (or at least here in OR) as they make it a PITA way the seeds have to be tracked, and they a lot more expensive per bean than most places online. No idea on other States rules as they all have different rules same as some allow you to grow in a Rec State and others do not.

I also could understand them not wanting to be advertising as much right now with shipping times and not taking new accounts. I wouldn’t want people bashing them because they advertise and sponsor here then find out they can’t order anything right now because they are new customers.

I have a question actually, are there seed sellers with physical stores in the USA for those that do not want to send money or use credit cards and don’t want anything sent in the mail to them?

I buy online, with a card. No sweat.

I can understand some folks wanting to be a little more low key, but really it isn’t that big of a deal. If in the US, order from Neptune. It’s a slight point and click dog and pony show, but your card gets charged by a payment provider (says nothing about cannabis) and you get your seeds.

Crop king accepts pay pal . Hence the hefty price tag. But they always arrive quickly, and perform quite well
Everyone wants to crap on Cropking but it seems it's always the guys on their first grow with 20,000 watt Blurple lights (that pull 40 watts from the wall) that have the most issues with their seeds.

Back
Top Bottom