USA how to order from seed banks help

I'm actually quite envious of seedsman proper packaging after seeing it. Lol. But these are the beans that showed up from MSNL.

Auto White Widow Max
Auto Blue Dream
Auto White LSD
Great White Shark fem
Mango reg

20200603_190655.jpg

Here's my invoice CBD seeds were 3 per pack. I paid USD but was too dumb to switch currency on the site so I did a conversion on google.
You couldn’t save me the trouble and just share the dollar conversion lol.
Or about 66 dollars sound right?
Pretty solid deal there.

So it’s pretty easy window shopping in most of these seedbanks. But when I go to check out that’s where things get complex. There asking for bitcoins what? International bank transfers, what? What happened to good old debit cards.
Does anyone have experience making orders from the USA with any of the sponsors here.
And is it to much to ask for help on how to place an order? Like a nice picture tutorial would be great if possible.
anyone mind sharing your experience of ordering seeds with me?
The order barrier is what is stopping me from placing an order. Any help would be awesome and much appreciated.

I have never had an issue with Bitcoin, it's way easier than you think. Coinbase app, deposit with debit card and in a couple days funds clear and you're good to go. Lots of discounts for using Bitcoin too, added bonus to the anonymity.

Even better if you buy during a dip and it goes up by the time you want to buy seeds.... it's like free seeds :p

See I’ve never tried bitcoin.
But that sounds super simple once you explain it.
I am going to try downloading the app and see how it looks.
I have never had an issue with Bitcoin, it's way easier than you think. Coinbase app, deposit with debit card and in a couple days funds clear and you're good to go. Lots of discounts for using Bitcoin too, added bonus to the anonymity.

Even better if you buy during a dip and it goes up by the time you want to buy seeds.... it's like free seeds :p

Okay there is
Coinbase
And
Coinbase wallet
And
coinbase pro
Although I’m guessing it’s one of the first two instead.
@BigDannel

See I’ve never tried bitcoin.
But that sounds super simple once you explain it.
I am going to try downloading the app and see how it looks.

I've been using Coinbase for years and it is very secure and in no way a scam. I ordered using Bitcoin from a sponsor here and they gave a discount for using it which was nice too. Just keep in mind it will take a couple days for your purchase to clear with Coinbase and the price will change a bit by the time your funds are ready so make sure to give yourself a bit of a cushion. Meaning if you want $50 of seeds, deposit like $75 of Bitcoin to be safe to cover shipping, tax, and market fluctuation.

Just keep in mind it will take a couple days for your purchase to clear with Coinbase and the price will change a bit by the time your funds are ready so make sure to give yourself a bit of a cushion.

From my experience, payments with debit/credit are cleared instantly, but it does take a few days to clear if you use a bank transfer.

And to add onto this - you can put just USD into an account on Coinbase, so that you dont purchase bitcoin directly and have the price drop while you're shopping. Just be aware that there are transaction fees for buying/selling bitcoin, so take that into account when funding your account.

Thank you not @BigDannel and @jagotf
For explaining a Bit more about bitcoin and coinbase with me very helpful. As I was wary of them thinking
scam lol.
as I am sure there are other members here that don’t have the first clue to using bitcoins and coinbase such as I. Thank you for your patience. And answers.
That extra 25 dollars is. Good tip.
Onto downloading
coinbase
Lol.
Okay the transaction fees are they similar to stock trading fees like 7$ a trade kinda fee?

From my experience, payments with debit/credit are cleared instantly, but it does take a few days to clear if you use a bank transfer.

And to add onto this - you can put just USD into an account on Coinbase, so that you dont purchase bitcoin directly and have the price drop while you're shopping. Just be aware that there are transaction fees for buying/selling bitcoin, so take that into account when funding your account.

Definitely good points, plan for this for sure. Whenever I've bought/sold Bitcoin the fees have never been more then a few dollars. None of my transactions were more then $200 USD so it may be more for higher amounts, or depending on other Bitcoin network factors. But I don't think they are crazy high.. for me, the shipping, tax, and "stealth" options cost way more than those transaction fees.. and the Bitcoin discount more then cancelled both costs out :p

Okay the transaction fees are they similar to stock trading fees like 7$ a trade kinda fee?

In essence, yes. It's much lower than that tho, I think $3 per trade unless you use the Coinbase pro portion of their service, which adds a lot more functionality, but would not recommend for a first timer.

But I don't think they are crazy high.. for me, the shipping, tax, and "stealth" options cost way more than those transaction fees.

Oh absolutely. Like I said, I think its like $3 or less on the basic Coinbase service per transation. But there are people who try to plan down to the cent with purchases, so it's better to see fees coming beforehand.

In essence, yes. It's much lower than that tho, I think $3 per trade unless you use the Coinbase pro portion of their service, which adds a lot more functionality, but would not recommend for a first timer.

Oh absolutely. Like I said, I think its like $3 or less on the basic Coinbase service per transation. But there are people who try to plan down to the cent with purchases, so it's better to see fees coming beforehand.

Yup, I made that mistake once AFTER placing an order and the price of Bitcoin dropped. I was trying to get as many seeds as possible and had just hit one of the "free" levels in terms of how much I was spending. I was impatient so I just cancelled and reordered less, but lesson learned for sure.

Seedsman and attitude take cards, and are uk based.

True North takes cards, they're Canada.

Neptune and Platinum take cards, kinda. You basically buy a gift card with your card, which is auto redeemed for your order. These are a tick involved, but it’s mostly click, click, enter details, click, redirect back to site.

I’ve ordered from all of the above with no real issue.

IF you go the true north route, look up their forum discount code. It’s 20% off, which knocks it down to “only” about 5% more than other banks. And don’t get canuck seeds. Their genetics suck.

Man thanks for this valuable info, better to do it right indeed and have a lil buffer it sounds like

You’re welcome. Depends on where you want them to come from mainly. If
You’re ok with ordering from the UK/EU, seedsman and attitude are great.

The US banks are good too.

Just watch who the breeder is, and stick with ones that are known for good genetics. You know the ones. You see certain breeders pop up here more than others. Barney’s, Dutch Passion, Fast Buds, In House Genetics, etc.

Above all else though, be sure to pay the little bit extra for guaranteed delivery, and also get stealth delivery on top of that if it's going to “cross the border.”

Back
Top Bottom