Seed orders

Flowertime

Has anyone else been able to get their seeds delivered in this crisis? I ordered mine on March 10th and they said that it shouldn't take as long as previous orders. Then the pandemic hit and another email went out announcing that there might be a delay. Still haven't got a tracking number so that tells me that they haven't even reached the USA yet.
Sure would be nice to use this extra idle time doing what we like. I have at least one in veg now but you can only do so much.

Probably not a time to be in a hurry for anything

Patience is key for sure

Luckily I have about 20k seeds I've made...lol...ok like 1000, but still....I'm set for the Apocalypse for sure

Patience is key for sure

Luckily I have about 20k seeds I've made...lol...ok like 1000, but still....I'm set for the Apocalypse for sure
I have a bunch saved up too. But you know how it goes when and if I started some of my own genetics my order would show up and be stuck with a jungle again. But on the flip side I could just get a jump start on the outdoor walk and plant grow.

Got a couple years worth of seedbank seed. Can always go clone wars on them lol

If you're in a hurt try new420seedguy he's out of California, has some seed 3 for $9 and ships fast, typically 6 business days here.

Patience is key for sure

Luckily I have about 20k seeds I've made...lol...ok like 1000, but still....I'm set for the Apocalypse

Patience is key for sure

I'm with scorpio..dont worry Flower as u will get ur beans, but I'm sure everything is on hold due to ths shit!! I understand too..i would certainly want to have my gear so I could mess around during these times, but it is what it is an patience is key!! Sit tight..you'll get ur gear bro

Back
Top Bottom