420 sponsor's seed banks and Australia

S

SEO Parasite

Hi
Soooo many great seed banks sponsor :420:
Yes there's Australian seed banks but I've been burnt by a few, as in never got anything. Then I found a few overseas shops and I was hooked.

Has anyone from Australia or New Zealand used them and how do you rate them.
I've searched the forums but haven't found a answer.

I do have a few orders with seedsman so I'll post a review of that soon, mail delays here at the moment so I'm stalking the postman every day.

@The Phantom got his seeds from seedsman. He seemed to be super happy with his order

I'm also from the US so I have no idea about shipping to Oz. I do know the place PK mentioned and Dope Seeds ship to Oz and are around $10 usd for shipping. There's quite a few members here from down there that I'm sure can help you out better than I can.

Good luck!

Mate atm for us here in Australia, I think it is nearly impossible... I'm waiting on my second resent order from seedsman... I have received from seedsman before and from MSNL, but yeah don't think it is coming. A friend of mine up the coast is in the same boat had an order resent been about 4 weeks on top of the 8 weeks from the first order. Aussie Canna (aus) just had a flash sale, I made a purchase and usually they respond with a sent msg the next day but it has been a week and nothing from them either? Sent them a email today to see what's up. There is DC seeds (aus) but I haven't ordered from them.

I have yet to have any issue with Oz seed banks. There are quite a few pretending to post within Australia and who dont, the trick is weeding these imposters out.

Mate atm for us here in Australia, I think it is nearly impossible... I'm waiting on my second resent order from seedsman... I have received from seedsman before and from MSNL, but yeah don't think it is coming. A friend of mine up the coast is in the same boat had an order resent been about 4 weeks on top of the 8 weeks from the first order. Aussie Canna (aus) just had a flash sale, I made a purchase and usually they respond with a sent msg the next day but it has been a week and nothing from them either? Sent them a email today to see what's up. There is DC seeds (aus) but I haven't ordered from them.

Cheers

I got 2 deliveries last month, small orders from UK
My big orders aren't making it through.

Aussie canna
DC seeds

I'm learning towards Aussie based seeds to every thing gets better, just wish they had more selections, but I shouldn't complain if I get them in under 3 months like it's taking now.

The picture is a $75 stealth send for 10 seeds
4 re sends and I got it last month, I'm kinda pissed at how much you pay and get a 2 dollar wrist band, they didn't even try, the seeds where in the middle, I spotted them straight away.

Attachments

• IMG20200820190737.jpg
    IMG20200820190737.jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 43
Cheers

I got 2 deliveries last month, small orders from UK
My big orders aren't making it through.

Aussie canna
DC seeds

I'm learning towards Aussie based seeds to every thing gets better, just wish they had more selections, but I shouldn't complain if I get them in under 3 months like it's taking now.

The picture is a $75 stealth send for 10 seeds
4 re sends and I got it last month, I'm kinda pissed at how much you pay and get a 2 dollar wrist band, they didn't even try, the seeds where in the middle, I spotted them straight away.
Yeah just received my "parcel sent" email today from Aussie canna pretty stoked love there flash sales!
Screenshot_20200821-121511_Outlook.jpg

But I understand about the variety dont have a huge catalogue and don't change much in it very often. Im hunting the "ice cream" strain from paradise seeds. Thinking of placing an order with dope seeds their stealth shipment seems like they make an effort? Had any experience with them?

Dope Seeds stealth shipping is good. Seeds are removed from the breeder pack, where they will clip part of the breeder's pack (when they can) with the name/strain information and include it in a jeweler's baggy that the seeds are put in, each strain is in its own baggy to keep everything separate. They then put all the baggies inside of a small toy/tool and ship in a padded envelope, as shown on their site. They even go as far as concealing the seeds inside the object with seals/labels of the toy intact, I actually had to break a seal to get my seeds, very well done I'll admit. I wasn't so keen on them removing the seeds from the breeders pack but it was the only way to get guaranteed shipping to the USA.

From my experience they are not one of those seedbanks that send the seeds plain as day inside of an envelope as a "stealth" optionor falling out of the object they put them inside. I would suspect they probably spent a minimum of 15 mins repackaging my seed order, but it was over 100 seeds. That's another perk, I think I bought 60 seeds and received 110 or so after freebies. I ended up paying under $185 USD after discounts and promotions. You simply cannot beat that.

Again no experience with Oz customs but very well done stealth packaging and guaranteed.
Thanks for the Intel my friend! Wow that is alot of seeds, I just want 20 lol. Think I will give it a last attempt at overseas. They are in the UK, who knows but then again don't want to keep drawing attention if they are being picked up... hmmmm so torn.

Sucks to hear you folks have such a hard time down there getting things in. Customs here are looking into more overseas packages because of these seeds from China people are getting randomly. I actually see Customs and Border Protection officers on a daily basis living on the US/Mexico border. Monday they just had a seizure at the crossing in town, 536 lbs of meth. Which sounds like a lot but it happens about twice a week or they find a tunnel.

I hope you all find some places that have a good system down getting seeds to you or at least guarantee they will get them to you no matter how many times they need to reship them.

Just a friendly note to let you all know that Seedsman is no longer a sponsor :thanks:
They sure seemed to be kind of shaky a few weeks ago with their communication but their fans were ready with excuses.
I guess us non-fans were right; too bad.
New420guys, a sponsor, was who I bought from last time and I was pleased as heck. Very low prices and ships from Reno, not overseas in a funny looking envelope so it was a no-fuss purchase.

Sucks to hear you folks have such a hard time down there getting things in. Customs here are looking into more overseas packages because of these seeds from China people are getting randomly. I actually see Customs and Border Protection officers on a daily basis living on the US/Mexico border. Monday they just had a seizure at the crossing in town, 536 lbs of meth. Which sounds like a lot but it happens about twice a week or they find a tunnel.

I hope you all find some places that have a good system down getting seeds to you or at least guarantee they will get them to you no matter how many times they need to reship them.
I ordered brick panel molds off of Aliexpress that were being shipped from Russia. The 28 days they said it would take turned into over 2 months. 30 days after that I got a $130 refund because they were still stuck in customs (that was almost 2 months ago).
I got them a little over a week ago.

Yeah just received my "parcel sent" email today from Aussie canna pretty stoked love there flash sales!
Screenshot_20200821-121511_Outlook.jpg

But I understand about the variety dont have a huge catalogue and don't change much in it very often. Im hunting the "ice cream" strain from paradise seeds. Thinking of placing an order with dope seeds their stealth shipment seems like they make an effort? Had any experience with them?
Oh wow
There crazy prices

Screenshot_2020-08-21-20-39-03-56.png

Big difference in price.

New Zealand? That's where my girl Tami Neilson is based
I'm really high (wake and bake muddurfudder!) and could not resist.
I hope you like her too.
Im a muso as well..... those vocals are hot! nice and tight sweet swinging sound too...
The first session for the day is always nice..

Back
Top Bottom