USA how to order from seed banks help

Scottylikesbud

So it’s pretty easy window shopping in most of these seedbanks. But when I go to check out that’s where things get complex. There asking for bitcoins what? International bank transfers, what? What happened to good old debit cards.
Does anyone have experience making orders from the USA with any of the sponsors here.
And is it to much to ask for help on how to place an order? Like a nice picture tutorial would be great if possible.
anyone mind sharing your experience of ordering seeds with me?
The order barrier is what is stopping me from placing an order. Any help would be awesome and much appreciated.

Seedsman and pay cash. Make sure you notify them your payment has been sent so they don't cancel your order.

I send my cash in birthday cards because I'm paranoid. I right the order number in there and ship it!

My 3rd order will be waiting for me when I get home. If you have any questions, let me know!

So
cash in a birthday card, with the order number written in it. Envelolpe I’m guessing?
what address do you ship it to?
Because I can definitely send cash in that way lol.
So after dropping off in the mail how would I contact them?
Thank you very much!
So you have placed 3 orders this way?
that’s pretty cool dude.
Thanks for the answer

Be careful of the Bitcoin path. I opened up an E-wallet and bought enough Bitcoin to cover my seed order. $75 in BC. Had to wait 2 weeks before I could "move" my Bitcoin off network aka buy something with it.

In the 2 week waiting period the value of my coins went from $75 to $50. So I couldn't buy the entire order. Lesson learned. Screw you Bitcoin....

Yeah, I pick up an envelope and birthday card at the store. Instructions for paying by cash are in the FAQ and include the address. It also covers how to notify them but it is basically on their website their is like a support ticket section with a dropdown menu of issues. One is confirm cash payment. You just say cash is in the mail for order ######. I'm on a lunch break walk but I'll check their site again and see if I can give better instructions.

So if you go with seedsman, you will need to set up an account. Then pick out your seeds and when you check out pick cash payment. You will recieve an invoice with the address where you need to send the cash.

Here is a link to the same info from them but also a link to submitting a request this is where you can notify them that payment for your order has been mailed.

I personally always pay for the shipping insurance. At first I paid for the packaging but on my last two I did not as I ordered seedsman brand and the were nothing amazing. When I ordered dinafem I paid for it and my thought was just to make sure I as getting what I ordered but I've become more laxed on that now.

Oo and I never used mail tracking on cash shipments and I haven't had issues but they recommend doing it.

So are you saying there isn’t much of a difference between insurance shipping and non insured?
but it would be nice to have insurance just in case something happens?
As I don’t want to spend more then I have to.
Uninsured would be fine as well?

So are you saying there isn’t much of a difference between insurance shipping and non insured?
but it would be nice to have insurance just in case something happens?
As I don’t want to spend more then I have to.
Uninsured would be fine as well?

No sorry. I definitely recommend insured shipment. The one I don't care for anymore is extra for them to guarantee they will keep the breeders packaging.

And then I wasn't using tracking on the envelope of cash I sent (I just put a stamp on it and sent it) but they recommended using tracking on that.

The insurance is really if it gets caught they will keep resending so it just guarantees you get it. I'm not sure how many get caught but it's like 13 bucks. It is kind of a lot but then you know you will get seeds eventually

For 13 dollars. I’ll take that guaranteed shipment over sending in like 70$ and finding it’s been intercepted or some god awful event happening to prevent it from getting here lol.
I need some trusted breeder seeds yo, ones I can actually choose myself lol.
Tangerine dream has been on my list since I saw it lol.
Enough of these random Unreliable street seeds lol. Takes to much time to grow a plant to be disappointed with how it turns out lol.
Don’t get me wrong it is bud, but it’s just going to be that just bud.
Compared to idk proper strain named buds.
Like tangerine dream sounds amazing lol.(just an example)
Compared to unknown bag seed bud. Lol.

Tangerine dream sounds amazing! I know what you mean. I only grew bag seeds until I finally tried ordering seeds during seedsmans black friday deal. I love the quality and being able to order what you want for taste and effect is amazing.

They have 3 for 2 on auto strains right now. I haven't looked at what's available but when they have sales I usually end up with more free than I paid for. :slide:

I just bought a decent sized batch of seeds (i think 40 after freebies) from MSNL using their crypto (bitcoin) option. Got the insured delivery option, definitely worth the peace of mind knowing that if the men in black snag your package, they'll ship one out to replace it. Shipping took a while to get through customs, but overall was not a bad experience. Crypto definitely is not the route for everyone tho, because there are some complications such as purchasing and transferring from exchange to wallet to merchant. But if you can navigate it, a lot of seedbanks will offer a discount of some sort if you use bitcoin.

Yes I’ve never really tried going the bitcoin route. Virtual money is a funny concept to me.
As is idk the internet still. Lol.
But I do see them sales. And some have crazy good deals. If I was to try going the bitcoin route, how would you try going about it on a phone?
And what apps and what not would I need to download. To purchase and make bitcoin transactions? As there is a few and I’m not trying them out one by one. To see which works best.
The seed banks should list trusted apps for cryptocurrency that work with transactions,
They all should have step by step instructions with photos on how to properly fill out these things man. They would be making more sales once people like me know how to properly go about these things lol.
They might as well educate the buyers on how to do it properly with a guide. It might be a little more work. But that little more work translates to more sales in the end lol

20200603_191050.jpg

Mission success, 3 for 3. I bought the top 3 packs of CBD seeds (9 total) and got something like 12 free. Hopefully you can zoom or see

But I do see them sales. And some have crazy good deals. If I was to try going the bitcoin route, how would you try going about it on a phone?

Coinbase is kind of the standard when it comes to buying crypto with fiat currency. There are other options out there, but for first-time simplicity and peace of mind, Coinbase is pretty much it.

20200603_191050.jpg

Mission success, 3 for 3. I bought the top 3 packs of CBD seeds (9 total) and got something like 12 free. Hopefully you can zoom or see
Yes I can buddy. Nice variety sounds golden,
always wanted to try bubba kush,
That cem og sounds fire as chem dawg was one of the very first high hitting thc strains if I recall correctly. And cream cookies sounds like a GSC cross to me so insta fire lol.

Seedsman is legit. My order took a while but 9 seeds ordered, 12 GOOD freebies. I paid with Zelle this time, it’s pretty easy. Definitely worth it to get insurance, packages like these disappear all the time at the post office.

Super happy! I checked and insurance was actually like $7.88 USD. When I quoted 13 I was accidentally thinking of the insurance and original packing. I didn't do original packaging this time and it arrived the same it would if I had.

Back
Top Bottom