Help!

redneckromeo

First timer... Everything was going fine until now. Miracle grow starter soil. The 2 larger plants' leaves are beginning to curl around the edges. My second smallests' leaves are curling UNDER. Im starting in a closet before building bigger to facilitate. the Light is the right size but maybe its too close? I keep the lights on 24/7 and it doesnt have any ventilation. Im pretty sure the air flow doesnt matter til they get a lil bigger. I started noticing little flies that after a little research i assumed was just from me over watering. The artilcle i read just said let the soil dry out and the bugs will naturally go away. they just started curling in last 2 days. just today the i feel like the soil is dry a few knuckles in. Help me! i need this plants to grow! any and all advice is welcome!

All i can think is that they want water but i want the bugs to leave first, only other thing would be maybe its getting too hot in there? like maybe the light is too close?

IMG_057637.JPG
IMG_057542.JPG
IMG_057432.JPG
IMG_057326.JPG

Could very well be a ph problem. Air movement will help you build stronger plants. Also miracle grow soil does not have the right balance in nutrients for cannabis. Best of luck. Honestly they don't look to bad. Just calm down, depending on what is in the soil you can pull em out of it. If they live long enough to pull most the nutrients out of the soil you can add your own (correct) nutrients and you'll be golden.

I've been fighting gnats for a little bit. Mixing 3% peroxide with a tiny bit of neem oil, dot of soap and 50% water and misting once every couple days and it's slowly running them off. Plain ole peroxide seems to work just fine too and some sticky paper/fly paper. Not sure on the curling leaves. Get a cheap digital temp and humidity monitor for 8 bucks(any box store) and check your highs and lows would be my first step

I move the light back but it doesn't seem to have done much of a difference. I can use a different soil but my problem is I don't understand the lingo of you growers you use abbreviations and nicknames and I don't know where to go or what to buy can you give me simple ingredients I can get at Ace Lowe's or Walmart? How much of what nutrients and where can i get them? When do i start pruning? Now or do i wait for flowrring?

It looks like 1 of 2 things-

1. Maybe you have too much humidity (maybe your soil is too wet and it's too hot)
2. It's too hot

I believe air condition can solve your heat and humidity problem

Wait for flowering. Figure the plant will grow another third of what it is when you starts flowering. Its different plant to plant but I usually try to wait till there 2/3rds as big as I want them to get. As for soil I can't say for sure. I'd try to get a good organic soil so you know it has the least amount of additives possible. As for nutrients the one I see the most is called Fox Farm. Depending on the are you live in you will most likely have to order nutrients off the internet. Nutrients do get a little spendy but it is worth it. There are many grow mediums and nutrient lines out there. Just look up good soils/nutrients for cannabis and start researching on reading reviews to see what's the best for you.

Back
Top Bottom