Help!

P33LUM16

420-magazine-mobile768879951.jpg

So these small tan spots are showing just on this one leaf blade. Anyone know what it could be?

P33lum16

Deficiency=too little
Those spots do look a bit like mite damage. Check good. Those bastards are gard to see without a scope.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand"

Yeah it looks more like you have some vampires sucking the chlorophyll out of your leafs. I hope you dont. Check really good they also like to hide near the leaf petiole

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
420-magazine-mobile340837234.jpg

This is the top cola. If you zoom in on the blades you can see yellowing spots as well. A little different than the pic with one blade.

P33lum16

Looks like spider mites to me. I Just finished fighting off an army of spider mites within a 2 week period. Purchase some pesticides and hit em til there gone. Then continue hitting them. Just to be sure :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like spider mites to me. I Just finished fighting off an army of spider mites within a 2 week period. Purchase some pesticides and hit em til there gone. Then continue hitting them. Just to be sure :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks. I only have a few weeks left til harvest. How do I go about flushing them and rinse the pesticides the? Much appreciation for the info

P33lum16

Thanks. I only have a few weeks left til harvest. How do I go about flushing them and rinse the pesticides the? Much appreciation for the info

P33lum16

You can use neem oil or a product with neem oil extract up to day of harvest. Most garden centers carry at least one and will say Neem on label. If you use it in last week you may want look into bud washing (a good idea anyway), because it tastes and smells bad, but it is safe for humans and pets. Make sure you spray under leaves and buds where they hide, follow up in 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom