Help

Iamgod92

What should i do next? What do i put in the plant to keep it strong and healthy?
420-magazine-mobile655826201.jpg

Sent from my LG-K373 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There are too many plants in one pot. They are going to intertwine roots and kill each other. You want to have each individual plant in its own pot with a good soil. You want to make sure that your light is right on them. These look like they are stretching for their light. I am a newbie so I don't know everything but have learned because I made the same mistakes :) happy growing

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Like savingson said you want to separate them into their own container before the roots get all tangled.

There are too many plants in one pot. They are going to intertwine roots and kill each other. You want to have each individual plant in its own pot with a good soil. You want to make sure that your light is right on them. These look like they are stretching for their light. I am a newbie so I don't know everything but have learned because I made the same mistakes :) happy growing

Could i replanted them into there own pot ?

I would put them in separate pots asap and the light looks okay. I figure they dont have more and a week since germination?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would put them in separate pots asap and the light looks okay. I figure they dont have more and a week since germination?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yea bout 9 days

Could i replanted them into there own pot ?

Yes very carefully. Make sure that they are dry. Then dig a circle around them. Carefully try to pull each one out. They are still very young so there should not be too much of a root system. Be very careful doing this. Take a pencil or something poke a hole in the center of your new soil. Put the root and plant in Up to bottom leaves. Leaving just a lil room. You don't want to leaves touching the dirt. Make sure you get the light close to them with out burning. It will help prevent stretching. Also make sure that you put them in some kind of enclosed environment you can control lighting temp and humidity . Do some research on the NPK ratio that marijuana plants like. Then get nutrients that are available to you w those ratios. Also research pH levels. Happy growing I hope I've helped you somewhat

Yes very carefully. Make sure that they are dry. Then dig a circle around them. Carefully try to pull each one out. They are still very young so there should not be too much of a root system. Be very careful doing this. Take a pencil or something poke a hole in the center of your new soil. Put the root and plant in Up to bottom leaves. Leaving just a lil room. You don't want to leaves touching the dirt. Make sure you get the light close to them with out burning. It will help prevent stretching. Also make sure that you put them in some kind of enclosed environment you can control lighting temp and humidity . Do some research on the NPK ratio that marijuana plants like. Then get nutrients that are available to you w those ratios. Also research pH levels. Happy growing I hope I've helped you somewhat

It did thankz alot

Back
Top Bottom